Powers & Abilities In honor of all of the toxic Zoro fans on this forum let’s torch the shit out of Zoro!!

I have not seen many sanji slander threads lately which is great.
Different color of ice cream per a week. It was dark chocolate cherry ice cream via Hawkeye threads but once Oda shows Sanji in a bad light again. Cough cough doing nothing against Saturn with IJ. It will be Blue Moon all over again. Hahaha

I have not seen many sanji slander threads lately which is great. The only character that deserve it are these two :endthis::luffywat:
Bro before I was initially considered a Sanji hater ask @Sir Yasheen hes my favorite Sanji fan but I think he hates me. Then I was consider a Zoro hater and a Luffy lover @HA D CLOWN will tell you that. I just did a thread clowning Luffy and he’s still my favorite. I’m just not calling it how I see it. I guess my agenda is to call out the hypocrisy in other agendas.
Post automatically merged:

Different color of ice cream per a week. It was dark chocolate cherry ice cream via Hawkeye threads but once Oda shows Sanji in a bad light again. Cough cough doing nothing against Saturn with IJ. It will be Blue Moon all over again. Hahaha
He got hit with a glare 🤣🤣

C

CensoredbyWG

Shanks strongest pirate alive, EoS luffy strongest being EVER, let the cope begin.

The man Wi-Fi diffed an admiral and one shotted a 3bil pirate who took direct thunder bagua and ikoko soversomething while withstanding it.

Only who comes close to feats with shanks is kaido and WB.

Bro before I was initially considered a Sanji hater ask @Sir Yasheen hes my favorite Sanji fan but I think he hates me. Then I was consider a Zoro hater and a Luffy lover @HA D CLOWN will tell you that. I just did a thread clowning Luffy and he’s still my favorite. I’m just not calling it how I see it. I guess my agenda is to call out the hypocrisy in other agendas.

He got hit with a glare 🤣🤣
Kid Kuma handled the glare better than Sanji which is the disappointing part..

Despite being the swordsman in the group and closer in style to Kenshin, Oda chose Sanji to be more Kenshin than Zoro.

A kind-hearted fighter who cripples his own fighting style, and dislikes senseless killing. And if Germa!Sanji becomes a thing, both struggling with a darker less-inhibited side to them.

Given that Kenshin's author was Oda's sensei, that's a high honor for Sanji, that Zoro didn't get.

Despite being the swordsman in the group and closer in style to Kenshin, Oda chose Sanji to be more Kenshin than Zoro.

A kind-hearted fighter who cripples his own fighting style, and dislikes senseless killing. And if Germa!Sanji becomes a thing, both struggling with a darker less-inhibited side to them.

Given that Kenshin's author was Oda's sensei, that's a high honor for Sanji, that Zoro didn't get.
Come on now, Sanji is nothing like Kenshin 😂 Thanks for the laugh though

Shanks strongest pirate alive, EoS luffy strongest being EVER, let the cope begin.

The man Wi-Fi diffed an admiral and one shotted a 3bil pirate who took direct thunder bagua and ikoko soversomething while withstanding it.

Kid took thunder bagua? Cap

Cool fan fic in actuality though sanji is a background character who gets stare diffed and has no coc

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

He also made sanji just like the mangaka of Kenshin

What a fucktard and some retard was calling me a negative person. You seem the guy who is alone in a prison and then picks a fight with gang members because he enjoys getting bdsm fucked.
That’s what you think about in your mind? That’s suspect as hell :gokulaugh:

Facts nothing wrong was stated here.

Look I love Zoro but to some it seems he is beyond criticism. So if you’re interested in torching Zoro with me post your biggest Zoro what the fuck moment to cook his ass and rattle the cultist.

Zoro how the fuck do you train your entire life to be come the Worlds Greatest Swordsman and let King who isn’t a swordsman use a sword to take your swords? Mihawk would be dissapointed.
Imagine creating a topic just to cry

Look I love Zoro but to some it seems he is beyond criticism. So if you’re interested in torching Zoro with me post your biggest Zoro what the fuck moment to cook his ass and rattle the cultist.

Zoro how the fuck do you train your entire life to be come the Worlds Greatest Swordsman and let King who isn’t a swordsman use a sword to take your swords? Mihawk would be dissapointed.
these Condomtards man. lmfao :kobeha: