Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again for the game @Fujishiro
Thanks for bringing me in the game @Sallucion, it was fun to be a puppet and have a master exposing scum like that ^^

I had no voting power, it was forbidden to claim anything role related, but at least I couldn't be lynched so I played without much care until I found out that any action who's targeting me will target Sallu instead.

Sorry for misreading you @Ratchet sama.
I was pocketed by @Pot Goblin who played very well and I couldn't make a read on Kiku. They both fell for their own towniness.
@Luka slipping was also interesting, because I don't think anyone would find him scum with the way he played.

Overall mafia were townier than town and that was funny to watch from DVC looking at the last day actions from mafia.

Town's win shows that mafia is also a game of luck.

@Dr_Professor83 glad we could make peace and you kept the good faith, because this is the way to enjoy the game and make it enjoyable for everyone else!
.:cheers:

Thanks again for the game @Fujishiro
Thanks for bringing me in the game @Sallucion, it was fun to be a puppet and have a master exposing scum like that ^^

I had no voting power, it was forbidden to claim anything role related, but at least I couldn't be lynched so I played without much care until I found out that any action who's targeting me will target Sallu instead.

Sorry for misreading you @Ratchet sama.
I was pocketed by @Pot Goblin who played very well and I couldn't make a read on Kiku. They both fell for their own towniness.
@Luka slipping was also interesting, because I don't think anyone would find him scum with the way he played.

Overall mafia were townier than town and that was funny to watch from DVC looking at the last day actions from mafia.

Town's win shows that mafia is also a game of luck.

@Dr_Professor83 glad we could make peace and you kept the good faith, because this is the way to enjoy the game and make it enjoyable for everyone else!
.:cheers:
Were you banned from hinting as well? Your weird read on Jesse made me think he was your master tbh. Next time Sallu could hint at it and tell people to not worry about you or something. Would have been nice to know about this since the last time stuff like that happened it was a scum ability (in the first Weebs here with Lara Croft).

Were you banned from hinting as well? Your weird read on Jesse made me think he was your master tbh. Next time Sallu could hint at it and tell people to not worry about you or something. Would have been nice to know about this since the last time stuff like that happened it was a scum ability (in the first Weebs here with Lara Croft).
Last time it happened was my with Thuru lmao.

adding to this. A real big thanks to everyone on WG and F/G - more positive games without unnecessary ill intent always leads to more positives games for everyone. WG Community honestly made me really fall back in love with mafia games again.
Just letting you know, when I return to hosting and playing, you‘re welcome to play my games again. Not sure I will be playing yours as the party game aspect isn‘t really my cup of tea, but I did enjoy playing with you in the OLF game and here.

Just letting you know, when I return to hosting and playing, you‘re welcome to play my games again. Not sure I will be playing yours as the party game aspect isn‘t really my cup of tea, but I did enjoy playing with you in the OLF game and here.
I hope any misunderstanding and what not between us can be put to bed. I honestly don't hold any bad feelings towards you and actually enjoy playing with you. A lot of my negative experience comes form other places, but I really enjoy your mafia strategies and is fun doing the dance with you as both mafia and town

Status
Not open for further replies.