Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1099 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the true King of Sorbet ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few main reasons:
1. Elbaf is set up as one of the most impactful arcs of the series so it needs an equally large villain which leaves BB, Shanks, or Akainu
2. Akainu imo fits the best as Elbaf is connected to Norse mythology which the end of days in Norse mythology ends with a magma giant destroying the world
3. The World Government has been connected to Elbaf during Elbafs first introduction in Big Moms flashback as we were shown that the World Government uses mother Carmel in Elbaf to buy children for Cipher Pol.
4. So WG both have narrative reason and access to Elbaf.
5. And the only villains we have that are worth anything in the WG is the admirals and the gorosei and the holy knights. And of those three gorosei makes the most sense as it’s too early for Zoro and Sanji to fight admirals and the holy knights seem like they’d be better for the revs since they’re already being connected to them. Plus with the loss of Kizaru, and Fuji and Ryo occupied, there’s no one else.

All in all I feel like Elbaf is going to become the next tournament of extermination because they have Oharas knowledge, lucci told them it’s the straw hats next location, and if the straw hats take Vegapunk and Bonney there then it’s likely where the revs will come as well for the fights of:
Luffy vs Sakazuki
Dragon vs Garling
Sabo vs Warcury
Zoro vs Nasujuro
Sanji vs Mars
Ally vs Ju Peter
Revs and Straw hats vs Holy Knights
Interesting,CD making a new tournament would be dope.but there is a problem here:giants are strong. They can't just stroll there and kill everyone

The lore chapter's are pretty shite honestly. It's either some emotional manipulation by Loda to get people to feel sad just for the sake of feeling sad, or illogical shit like Dragon not locking Bekori's ass up or outright kill him, and plenty of other shit. This joke of a flashback just isn't that valuable to the story, and worsened plenty of characters in the process.
fax.

kuma and his shitty life is completely irrelevant.

laugh tale or bust, oda :beckmoji:

I hope so i love the attack
Ikr this sequence is goated in anime man. The way nobody was touchinh Oars then scene shifting to Moria challenging him then Kuma's eye lighting.... Kuma charging up, every sichibukai's attention towards him. Goddam man. One Piece episode 464 is a great rewatch if you read this flashback. You know Kuma was built like a beast from way back.

Bullshit chapter? BULLSHIT CHAPTER.

Bekori back up by random Marines... Instead mercenaries, CP0, Holy Knights... Meh, bullshit.

This flashback is turning into something redundant, I can't ser anything worth to justify all this dragging.

I see people shitting on Kuma's flashback,but i think a character that has being set up since pre-skip needs to have his plot resolved.People are too iimpatient.
Post automatically merged:

You can say that again.
that is not the point...flashback is fine...now started to feel like he unneccesarly stretching...literally Oda repeated the same sequence of that piece of shit coming back for like 2 times in the same chapter....this is the issue...unnecessary stalling...

that is not the point...flashback is fine...now started to feel like he unneccesarly stretching...literally Oda repeated the same sequence of that piece of shit coming back for like 2 times in the same chapter....this is the issue...unnecessary stalling...
I see.Well...Kings are stubborn lol

Recycle filler piece.
Sad backstory that consists of the person eating their devil fruit for first time.
Disease that gets cured.
Something bad happens to the mother.

We are already close to 50 chapters for egghead.

You can cry all you want Zolobois Oda doesn't give a f about Zolo. Drop the manga. Its his story. Just drop the manga and sod off instead of crying like little bitches here.

Redon is saying that there are much more things in the chapter... Someone asked about "all is connected hint" he posted and he said this.

LMAO, I bet we will only read the same shit once again... Bonney ill, Ginny dead, cry cry and cry, vegapunk save her and make clones...

Wano 2.0 with random characters or non interesting backstories. (Playing to be king, pirate...)

Science Piece is getting my balls too hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.