Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1099 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the true King of Sorbet ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Bonney curing herself with her Fruit never made much sense because her alterations aren't permanent, meaning she has to use stamina to keep her age altered. It's probably not that hard to age herself up around 10 years, but Distorting her Future into a timeline where she never had the disease would take too much stamina, IMO.

At best, it would have been a temporary stopgap to give more time to cure her.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Bonney curing herself with her Fruit never made much sense because her alterations aren't permanent, meaning she has to use stamina to keep her age altered. It's probably not that hard to age herself up around 10 years, but Distorting her Future into a timeline where she never had the disease would take too much stamina, IMO.

At best, it would have been a temporary stopgap to give more time to cure her.
Why not? Low cured himself just fine.

Why not? Low cured himself just fine.
Laws a doctor and his fruit allows him to remove the lead from his body. Bonneys fruit just ages and deages
Post automatically merged:

I was told by yall that Kaido didn't need to be fleshed out because he wasn't an important character for the end game. So does that logic apply to Bonney and Kuma?
Cause Kumas way more important than Kaido

I was told by yall that Kaido didn't need to be fleshed out because he wasn't an important character for the end game. So does that logic apply to Bonney and Kuma?
Does what logic apply for Kuma?

Cause if you're asking if Kuma's more important than Kaido, I'd say yeah, obviously. Mans appeared over 800 chapters ago, same time as the Gorosei and Doflamingo and was the crux of the Strawhat collapse.

I'd say he's a lot more intrinsically relevant than Dragon Man.

I suspect Doflamingo to be as well.

I called it . Now we missing the everything is connected from redon .
The only think I realy can think about is saturn being Bonney real father .

Status
Not open for further replies.