ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1099: PACIFISTA

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
I really like this chapter.I'm assuming we get to see Kuma become a Warlord and Cyborg next Chapter.Also,flashback should end next chapter and it would be a nice timing to see Kuma arrive in egghead.

He already made the deal with Vegapunk
Saturn forced Vegapunk to completely wipe Kuma's memory, but not like he brought it up to Kuma for consideration. It was an ultimatum for Vegapunk
That doesnt make sense. Kuma's memories are in a room that is in a bubble produced by Kuma. This means he conciously removed his own memories. Next chapter will probably reveal why finally

Revs desperately need more fighting power below their top tiers.

The Pacifista Mark IIIs would do nicely. Seeing the Pacifista designed to make peace end up in the Revs' hands would be perfect writing for me.
Post automatically merged:

I miss Robin's turtle she rode in Alabasta, too. I wonder if there's some Zoo Island that's one massive zoo people send animals to when they can't keep them anymore but they're rare breeds that need specific maintence.
Honestly I can see kuma rejoining (in S-Sharks body or another body) and becoming the new world commander along with the armada of pacifista

That doesnt make sense. Kuma's memories are in a room that is in a bubble produced by Kuma. This means he conciously removed his own memories. Next chapter will probably reveal why finally
We already saw him and Vegapunk have the conversation about mempries and how much they would weight (the old how much does the soul weight question)

It isn't out of the realm of possibility that Vegapunk only posed that question and opened up the idea of removing Kuma's memories after Saturn forced him to do it. Without outright telling Kuma Saturn made me do it.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
We already saw him and Vegapunk have the conversation about mempries and how much they would weight (the old how much does the soul weight question)

It isn't out of the realm of possibility that Vegapunk only posed that question and opened up the idea of removing Kuma's memories after Saturn forced him to do it. Without outright telling Kuma Saturn made me do it.
wait, if hes memories are now used by bonney that means its impossible for him to ever get them back ?

No lol, it was Kuma himself that made the decision. Bonney already knew about him being the source of the clone project. What she is interrogating VP here is about him losing his memories: