ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1099: PACIFISTA

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Eavesdropping on the smartest man on the planet... such a stupid plot convenience.
It’s not really eavesdropping since Vegapunks saying all this stuff in a World Government funded lab on world government land planning experimentations with world government funding.

Of course the world government is going to be monitoring egghead…

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes

So, the last page directly foreshadows Kuma making a deal with the Devil/Saturn/Satan next chapter.

Glad to see Vegapunk never had any intention of turning Kuma into a cyborg.

Saturn is the one who offered to spare Bonney's life in exhance for removing Kuma's humanity and making him a mindless slave to the Celestial Dragons.

For the "sin" or surviving God Valley, Saturn gave Kuma the ultimate curse. Saturn once said Kuma can live as a slave, or die. In the end, Saturn forced him to become both; a dead slave serving those Kuma hates most.

Damn.

THIS IS WHY WE WAIT TO ACTUALLY READ THE CHAPTER BEFORE SHITTING ON IT.

It’s not really eavesdropping
He is actively helping a member of the Revos. Vegapunk is aware since Kuma mentions Dragon. Vegapunk would risk his own head with this. Making sure no one overhears him is important.
He is also aware that Buccaneers should be extinct. Yet he does not seem eager to report it.
It absolutely is eavesdropping. Vegapunk has consistently shown that he is not a bad guy.

He is actively helping a member of the Revos. Vegapunk is aware since Kuma mentions Dragon. Vegapunk would risk his own head with this. Making sure no one overhears him is important.
He is also aware that Buccaneers should be extinct. Yet he does not seem eager to report it.
It absolutely is eavesdropping. Vegapunk has consistently shown that he is not a bad guy.
Vegapunk may not be a bad guy, but he chose to be a member of the world government. He probably realizes this involves constant surveillance.

Hes not actively helping dragon, he’s someone working with the enemy but trying to be neutral.

THIS IS WHY WE WAIT TO ACTUALLY READ THE CHAPTER BEFORE SHITTING ON IT.
But then how will we doompost and claim OP fell off and Oda is clearly sick and exhausted and can't write a good manga anymore? We also gotta farm likes with lazy and dumb comments about Kagurabachi being better than OP despite only having like 8 or 10 chapters out right now

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
Agreed. I was fine with him kicking the bucket before, but now It'd be too much :emohiyo:
Kuma's entire arc being centered about Nika's liberation would make him dying right after his flashback really weird narratively. Oda's done weirder shit (clone Oden, King and Queen's dino-attacks, Sanji's nose-bleed foreshadowing Fisher-Tiger's death and Jinbei giving blood to Luffy), but, still.

I love how in the spoiler discussion people were talking about kuma becoming a pirate captain and there was mention of a crew... And then seeing the chapter, realizing.. Kuma is actually a one-man-crew!

Kuma's entire arc being centered about Nika's liberation would make him dying right after his flashback really weird narratively. Oda's done weirder shit (clone Oden, King and Queen's dino-attacks, Sanji's nose-bleed foreshadowing Fisher-Tiger's death and Jinbei giving blood to Luffy), but, still.
I feel like kuma will live on and rejoin the revs like he said he wanted to along with Bonney.

Kuma: "Can you cure my daughter's disease?"
Mihawk: "No. Would you like to fight my war monkeys?"
Need a One Piece spinoff where it's a three way war between the bamboons kung fu dugongs and what ever Camel (Kuzan's penguin is)
Unless they made Kuzan barbecue Camel to get in to the crew :josad:
Post automatically merged:

then that would be ginny.........
Her death was years apart from this lol

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
I feel like kuma will live on and rejoin the revs like he said he wanted to along with Bonney.
Revs desperately need more fighting power below their top tiers.

The Pacifista Mark IIIs would do nicely. Seeing the Pacifista designed to make peace end up in the Revs' hands would be perfect writing for me.

Need a One Piece spinoff where it's a three way war between the bamboons kung fu dugongs and what ever Camel (Kuzan's penguin is)
Unless they made Kuzan barbecue Camel to get in to the crew :josad:

Her death was years apart from this lol
I miss Robin's turtle she rode in Alabasta, too. I wonder if there's some Zoo Island that's one massive zoo people send animals to when they can't keep them anymore but they're rare breeds that need specific maintence.