Controversial Who would you give a power up?

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
What character do you think deserves a power up and what kind of power up would you give them??

For me strawhat wise I'd give Nami a raid suit that focuses on defense

Nami's main weakness is her lack of defense once she has that then much like the mitochondria she'll be a powerhouse

Outside of strawhats hmm Tashigi I'd like if she becomes a legitimate threat and rival to Zoro I'd strengthen her haki maybe one day she'll forge a black blade

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
I would 100% give an Power Up for Smoker.

This dude really needs a PU to be something.
He really does especially if he's gonna be a Player in the final war

I'm curious what PU would you give him?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
I would give X Drake three power ups to help him on his path to becoming the orange admiral, Kakiryu.

1. Awakening

Basic upgrade to his fruit. He'll need it to fight top commanders.

2. Advanced Armament Haki

Internal penetration, something to give his already powerful attacks some real killing power.

3. Zoan Fruit Weapons

I'd have his Sword & Ax eat ancient zoan devil fruits (Stegosaurus for his ax and quetzalcoatlus for his sword) to have versatility.

Yoho

โ€Ž
I would give X Drake three power ups to help him on his path to becoming the orange admiral, Kakiryu.

1. Awakening

Basic upgrade to his fruit. He'll need it to fight top commanders.

2. Advanced Armament Haki

Internal penetration, something to give his already powerful attacks some real killing power.

3. Zoan Fruit Weapons

I'd have his Sword & Ax eat ancient zoan devil fruits (Stegosaurus for his ax and quetzalcoatlus for his sword) to have versatility.
The ultimate dinosaur

Yoho

โ€Ž
I would have had all the Straw Hats know Armament and Observation Haki by the time of the Raid on Onigashima.
Yeah it's kinda crazy usopp is the only one who unlocked some form of haki all of post skip

C

Cruxroux

mitochondria she'll be a powerhouse
*Neuron activation*
:smart:
Post automatically merged:

Also I would Give each and every straw hat A DF , Except Zoro.
They will be a Yonkou crew and they lack a lot if Invaded by others.
Luffy and Zoro , and possible sanji and Jimbei can defend themselves but I don't think the same for Other SH.
Ussop / Nami / Franky should get a fruit , not OP , but with great hax which matches their Abilities.
Like a dimensional pocket for unlimited anmo supply for Ussop , Franky I don't know this man is built different but Kuma Fruit would be Sweet to him.
Nami can go with something like goro goro no mi (I know I said not OP fruit but Also I don't think can pull the out best of the fruit like enel did)

Yoho

โ€Ž
*Neuron activation*
:smart:
Post automatically merged:

Also I would Give each and every straw hat A DF , Except Zoro.
They will be a Yonkou crew and they lack a lot if Invaded by others.
Luffy and Zoro , and possible sanji and Jimbei can defend themselves but I don't think the same for Other SH.
Ussop / Nami / Franky should get a fruit , not OP , but with great hax which matches their Abilities.
Like a dimensional pocket for unlimited anmo supply for Ussop , Franky I don't know this man is built different but Kuma Fruit would be Sweet to him.
Nami can go with something like goro goro no mi (I know I said not OP fruit but Also I don't think can pull the out best of the fruit like enel did)
Ahh the pocket fruit will be really useful for Usopp

Just gotta kill the dude from whitebeards fleet

Yoho

โ€Ž