[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well intuition mostly and I trust my intuition but also he said he was new to the games but then correctly used the scum term

I'm not sure someone truly new would know that term on the first day of the first game
Not a bad point, i think @Kiku was the first to point it out.

If soneone played with Bepo before, they can say so.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Not a bad point, i think @Kiku was the first to point it out.

If soneone played with Bepo before, they can say so.
A couple more suspects I have is @Naomi and @Indigo mostly because they where going at each other for a while idk which one but in my experience playing among us back in the day when two people where going at each other at least one or both of them was sus or scum as yall say here

D1 Votecount #3

Zoro a member of Captain Luffy's Crew can be seen grabbing a loud speaker and making announcement for all to hear. "You've got just over twelve hours left before we find out who will be the first person to walk the plank. I am not sure if there even is a plank though, but either way someone isn't going to make the cut. I hope you fight with honour and you get the honour of meeting me soon." He also reminds you that under the declaration the marshal's of the battle (Admiral C. Walker & Commando Rej) to make sure you read all the rules of the game - whatever that means.

Votes:
Lord Melkor > Ekkologix > Yoho
Nibel > T-Pein
Charlie > Red Night > Luka
Yoho > Bepo D Bear
Ekkologix > Lord Melkor
Luka > Zolo > Naomi
Naomi > Fujishiro > Luka
Red Night > Luka
Polar Bear > Mr Reloaded > Fujishiro
The Orca > Infitima
Seatonnes > Mr Reloaded
Indigo > Naomi
T-Pein > Naomi

Votecount:
Luka: 3
Naomi: 3
Mr Reloaded: 1
Yoho: 1
T-Pein: 1
Bepo D Bear: 1
Lord Melkor: 1
Infitima: 1
Fujishiro: 1

I

Indigo

What makes you think Naomi is scum exactly?
Luka marks a bunch of Naomi posts as scummy

Naomi response is: "this guy hates me from the past game" and ignores all the scummy posts he marked

then once Red Night posts his Bird flavour claim, Naomi jumps on town locking Red Night twice, then Red Night claims indie right away after that.

Naomi misses the Red Night indie claim, and only corrects after a long time.

I also didn't like this post here:

marine mafia prob
pirates-town
indies neutral

also warlords could be scum here, since they work for wg at the time
I read all of this, and decide to put my vote on Naomi. That's it, i didn't say anything else, just pointing all of this out.

T-Pein also follows suit and votes Naomi

what is Naomi's answer then?

luka
indigo
t-pin

voted without asking for my claim, just scum locked me and voted. Xd

Are you gonna claim @Luka :catsure:
I just don't like this at all

I

Indigo

Naomi jumping to "they scum locked me" because 3 players put votes on her is WAY too defensive and reactionary

it feels like a scared slot

and also using the argument that we should be asking for her claim, despite there not being much activity in the wagon yet

it's weak

Status
Not open for further replies.