[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
can we keep votes on luka @Ekkologix

has not taken vote off me after my claim, and just saw him say he will not claim, but fuji want him around. looks tmi also fuji sus as still reading me as scum lol
what did u claim?

yeah idk why is he doing this, seems a bit petty on his end. @Luka any chance we can get u to cooperate with us pal

Vote Lynch T-Pein
this looks good too

vote lynch tpein

@Naomi since you suspect T-Pein do you wanna vote him with me ? Im telling you I believe Luka is likely town so its not a good road to go down on. I know you said you want to get rid of him because he said its you or him but if you are both town then there will come a point where youll both find each other and work together.
why on earth would i play with someone being wifom/petty

saying it either me or naomi

like wow

luka vote seems good, he shown reading and paying attention and already saw my claim because saw him post no soon after about claiming
How does his behaviour compute if he is scum? Why would he act so stubborn and literally inviting more votes on him when he's leading? Thats game throwing.

what did u claim?

yeah idk why is he doing this, seems a bit petty on his end. @Luka any chance we can get u to cooperate with us pal

this looks good too

vote lynch tpein
are you even reading!? :seriously:

anyways

since i am stupid like luka and indigo, claimed people who claimed

and see i can't even play the game day 1, or people keep pushing narrative i am scum.

i am

injoy free town kill later scum.

@Yoho my animal friend!

How does his behaviour compute if he is scum? Why would he act so stubborn and literally inviting more votes on him when he's leading? Thats game throwing.
night 1 last game killed me, inactive. came active after i revived. later claimed his scum actions in thread(already read him scum before) and saying kill me

you don't call that game throwing? :seriously:

night 1 last game killed me, inactive. came active after i revived. later claimed his scum actions in thread(already read him scum before) and saying kill me

you don't call that game throwing? :seriously:
He slipped and Prof, The Orca and Sallucion saw his slip so he started open scumming. Thats not game throwing.

Also not sure how him killing you as mafia is game throwing.

He slipped and Prof, The Orca and Sallucion saw his slip so he started open scumming. Thats not game throwing.

Also not sure how him killing you as mafia is game throwing.
i called him out on him showing up on red/visit as scum with red mafia showing up on red kill/luka claiming he visited him, when red had that delay passive bs.

before that called him scum/sus

anyways

i called him out on him showing up on red/visit as scum with red mafia showing up on red kill/luka claiming he visited him, when red had that delay passive bs.

before that called him scum/sus

anyways
Yeah that was after he slipped and people knew he was scum so he trying to save it by spinning it into him controlling the faction kill. Thats the opposite of game throwing.

Status
Not open for further replies.