[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
no im not claiming
im not claiming d1
Post automatically merged:

im actually known generally for being more active as scum
nah you afk after killed me night 1 and skipped whole phase only to appear when i revive soon after. and later where inactive until mention.

Hes the biggest counterwagon to the Naomi wagon and I think Naomi is fine. Hes also the main pusher of the Naomi wagon, for reasons that do not persuade me, so I'm fine with him going

I'm a little sus of Fuji as well... I haven't seen scum Fuji yet but the town Fuji I have seen has always been sheepy and fluffy so his proactiveness has got me wondering

And to round out my "sussing everyone on the Naomi wagon" shtick... T-Pein can go, for the crime of being T-Pein
You don't think Naomi and Luka are just plain ego jerking? Not sure how either play that well but that's how it came off to me.

Against Luka or Mich lynch vehemently.
Correct me here but you read Mich scum right?

That's true tho one must take into account the possibility of a wolf in sheep's clothing
You have a lot of posts, nothing in content. Can you give me your reads? Anything that stands out this game?
i will give my scum leans

t-pin sheep(inactive) just said omgus and looked like excuse to park vote
indigo came with same, naomi looks scummy, he says this every game, but here for first time i actually saw him place a vote, where before when he calls me scummy past game as town, he never voted. so sus for this reason
luka meh, saying to everyone it either me or naomi.. looks to much wifom

seatones, not sure-null/scum
This is lazy. Indigo is basically omgus cause he voted, and you admit that's the only difference from his other games. Naomi, these aren't serious reads.
Michelle will be the vote barring some great claim. Take a stance folks
Why again?
He's town, or at least he's the only one right now who's pushing and questioning. Why go for him best buddy?

The fair way to decide is to flip a coin
Moving up my scum pile
@Naomi, claiming was odd, but ill be visiting you tonight bc its part of my role. Get the fire roaring, my big ass needs to get inside and out of the cold

To everyone else, Naomi is cleared town and will not be lynched this game.

Explain?

Gonna still be playing catch up

This is lazy. Indigo is basically omgus cause he voted, and you admit that's the only difference from his other games. Naomi, these aren't serious reads.
oh where did i omgus vote indigo and t-pin 🙄

luka i just did it personally since he want to play petty for my vote staying on him

nah you afk after killed me night 1 and skipped whole phase only to appear when i revive soon after. and later where inactive until mention.
bro I just didnt want to play the game
I was inactive the entire game until like d5

luka i just did it personally since he want to play petty for my vote staying on him
its cuz I thought you were mafia lmao

Say Naomi dropped dead the next minute who would you vote?
dunno need to know what allignment they are

because not in mood to keep seeing people mention me, and saying i am play different and scum.

i will let you know if there was a game that people didn't bother me day 1, and let me play in peace.

people should vote luka out imo his derail looks looks tmi
Whether town or scum, here is what you might want to do on D1...

Just don't give a flip what anyone says. Do your own thing, enjoy shit posting, scum hunt, don't scum hunt, etc. The most freeing and peaceful thing you can do is just ignore people voting/critical/trying to scum read you

bro I just didnt want to play the game
I was inactive the entire game until like d5

its cuz I thought you were mafia lmao

dunno need to know what allignment they are
you said it was either you or me, gtfo with that bs mafia

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
You have a lot of posts, nothing in content. Can you give me your reads? Anything that stands out this game?
I voted to lynch Bepo a couple hours into the game

Naomi seems to be heavily defending herself against Indigo yesterday and Fuji today

Are they right and she's scum?

Or is this a planned attack to avert attention away from them?

Luka is good at hiding in the crowd last game I played Luka Made it pretty far with people thinking he's town so I'd keep an eye out

Reloaded is playing my personal favorite character so I give a pass for now

Red light asked to be lynched but that could activate his power so maybe shouldn't grant his request

That's my current analysis

what did u claim?

yeah idk why is he doing this, seems a bit petty on his end. @Luka any chance we can get u to cooperate with us pal

this looks good too

vote lynch tpein
Did you scum read T-Pein before best buddy?
I dont, shes in the POE simply because she did nothing to get out of it but I want to see more of her before making a decision hence why shes not my go to for todays lynch.
Fair.
oh where did i omgus vote indigo and t-pin 🙄

I didn't say you voted for him. It doesn't need a vote to be an omgus
you where scum and inactive till day 5

:gonope:
Also gonna say activity is not a good meta read.

Hello there

i'm fine with either pein or luka tbh

I've seen people town reading luka, but like, I've had 2 games with him (I think). In one he wasn't too active as town and as scum he was quoting bunch of people and posting read lists unprompted, which is basically what he's been doing in earlier this phase.

Hello there

I've seen people town reading luka, but like, I've had 2 games with him (I think). In one he wasn't too active as town and as scum he was quoting bunch of people and posting read lists unprompted, which is basically what he's been doing in earlier this phase.
well someone should jail/rb luka tonight to be sure incase failed kill happens meh

he already being saved by fuji.

Hello there

Luka last game was hinting at his abilities and role in the game multiple times to gain cred, here hes outright refusing to claim and telling people to suck it when he was leading.

Status
Not open for further replies.