[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm voting you bc your game feels eerily similar to when you replaced into metal gear as scum.
If you can give me something that would be opposed to that playstyle I'd feel better
he polar do u think orca is town? can u make sense of what he's posting or u think he's rotten here

I am not liking how controlling Polar Bear has been, especially with the Naomi stuff. However we can let it slide for now and resolve it later.

Seems Luka is not backing down from their read on Naomi. I think we need to lynch people who are on T-Pein.

he polar do u think orca is town? can u make sense of what he's posting or u think he's rotten here
I mean what do you think?

Is he so bold/cocky to mock a scum playstyle while actually being scum, yeah he is

Is he gonna play like that as scum if he is trying, no i don't think so

I have him as null, but the evidence tends to lean towards being town imo.

Not really, scum has no reason to buss him when there is a few hours left into the day and there are two other valid wagons. T-Pein was the counterwagon to those. Frankly Pein wagon isnt the consensus so they have no reason to stick to it.
That has nothing to do with what I said, but if you believe most of this....it means Tpein would be non mafia

Why do you scum read Naomi?
ignored every tthing in the thread just used ad hominum attacks on me, when I explained why he was wrong he instnatly connected it to a scum game without linking context, seems much more ignorant of thread state than usual; making a bullshit push in addition to that.

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
@Bepo D. Bear can u help us read u town here? whats on ur mind rn regarding the game?
It's my first game so I've got no experience from previous games about how you guys tend to behave when being town/scum

Not really reading @Luka as scum at the moment because of how vehemently he was against Naomi, I think this would draw too much attention on him if he really was scum

Town lean with Reloaded, Polar Bear and CoC, been unsure about Naomi because of how defensive she reacted, but now she pretty much got declared to be 100% town by Polar bear

Scum lean with SeaTonnes and Orca, but that's just a feeling

Still thinking it's weird of Yoho to scumread and vote me right at the beginning just because of "instincts"

Emil

Certified Memelord
ignored every tthing in the thread just used ad hominum attacks on me, when I explained why he was wrong he instnatly connected it to a scum game without linking context, seems much more ignorant of thread state than usual; making a bullshit push in addition to that.
her role is confirmed to exist, treat her as an IC rn tbh

time to move on luka, swing and miss etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.