[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
can be town/indies
reloaded
naomi
gad
infitima
HWHNE
charlie
nibel
polar
orca

weaker/gut town reads for sake of progressing POE/scum here can be found later
CoC
seatonnes
indigo
yoho
fooj

TBD/need to be sorted out
melkor
bepo
luka
zolo
boa
kiku
tpein
mich

Nah. He could just be scum with shitty fake claim.
I highly doubt that. He's not being pushed, there's no reason to get desperate about himself or Naomi rn.
Nope it's only the first day so no need to deep dive into it someone will get lynched either way once the numbers dwindle then that's when the hunt can truly begin. I have my own personal way to read people and make decisions.
I got more about you from this post than any other post you've made before.
For that to work Polar Bear would have to be scum as well and I doubt he would link himself to Naomi like that.
Unless it's an insane way to keep both from being voted by mech clearing each other.

Yeah, nah, ignore me on that.

Lock cleared town.

what happen if manage to target me? do you get something?
I have to visit you/reunite with you. I have two parts to my wincon. The town wincon plus I have to visit you at least once during the game. If I don't visit you and town wins, I don't. So your chest preventing me would be broken imo

I don't make anything of that. However the mechanics works is irrelevant. Naomi is most likely scum.
Naomi is 100% town. Anymore talk of her being scum is coming from scum, do so at your own risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.