Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda gonna finally explain how Kuma knew about Luffy existence (even Ivankov didnt know about).

1. I guess Kuma discovered that Luffy Is Nika
2. Thats the reason he keeps saving the strawhats and guard sunny for 2 years (his last wish)
3. I think Kuma met Woop Slap (remember that the major was reflecting about Luffy destiny in the East Blue arc)

Next chapter gonna be great
@CoC: Color of Clowns :catblush:

Unlikely

If this is still in the flashback, Bonney isn't yet a pirate.

No shot she got 140m bounty and traveled from south blue to Sabaody in the span of a week
Oda gonna finally explain how Kuma knew about Luffy existence (even Ivankov didnt know about).

2. Thats the reason he keeps saving the strawhats and guard sunny for 2 years (his last wish)
3. I think Kuma met Woop Slap (remember that the major was reflecting about Luffy destiny in the East Blue arc)

Kuma was going to capture Luffy in Thriller Bark hence why I think he visits Foosha Village AFTER letting Luffy and the SHs go, and then decides to save them in Sabaody.

Bonney's bounty may have been inflated due to her connection with Kuma.

Couldn't one figure it out just by names? Maybe Iva didn't know because they don't get the paper and bounties in prison.

Hmmm

Why kuma will visit Luffy's village?

I hope oda doesn't drop nika prophecy again by kuma
Why do you think Woop Slap was talking about destiny?

Post automatically merged:

Kuma was going to capture Luffy in Thriller Bark hence why I think he visits Foosha Village AFTER letting Luffy and the SHs go, and then decides to save them in Sabaody.

Bonney's bounty may have been inflated due to her connection with Kuma.
But in Thriller Bark he already knows about Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.