Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmm

kuma going to luffy village, wonder if chapter full details will give clue, or just cliffhanger and have to wait for next chapter.

also kuma possible taking luffy memories of meeting him.......

don't see him knowing luffy is nika imo, oda save that for awakening kuma back when he arrives on egghead. so must be something important for kuma.. maybe he learned something once after becoming warlord.
Post automatically merged:

wait if he arrived there, means he already been to luffy village in the past.

if he does not show up by boat.

Unrelated to the chapter but I’ve been thinking what has made dragon the worlds most wanted man. Like I know leader of the revolutionary army blah blah they oppose the world government and overthrew nations. That’s cool and all but the most wanted criminal ever? I’m starting to think it’s something else/more

It makes me wonder if he killed a gorosei
Luffy obviously represents the sun (sun god nika) but we have
1) Mercury - Topman
2) Venus - Bald gorosei with sword
3) No earth?
4) Mars - long bearded one
5) Jupiter - Youngest looking one
6) Saturn - current antagonist

maybe there were 6 gorosei and he killed #3

Because Saturn knows the lad is a buccaneer. If he becomes a cyborg and warlord it is good for his army. Ez pz.
We know that's not the case because he was sent to become a slave of CDs...else instead of lake ass pacifista the original kuma would still be in military!

It just feels like a forced thingnsone to feel bad...

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
We know that's not the case because he was sent to become a slave of CDs...else instead of lake ass pacifista the original kuma would still be in military!

It just feels like a forced thingnsone to feel bad...
Nah there is quite a difference.

When he was forced to become a slave then at that time he was only a bucanneer and he was treated like other members of his race.

But now he also has paw paw fruit.... Fighting experience and strength backing him up.

Stakes are different and thus Saturn strategy to use Kuma got changed

Unrelated to the chapter but I’ve been thinking what has made dragon the worlds most wanted man. Like I know leader of the revolutionary army blah blah they oppose the world government and overthrew nations. That’s cool and all but the most wanted criminal ever? I’m starting to think it’s something else/more

1) Mercury - Topman
3) No earth?

Dragon stole the CD's 🦞

1) Mercury - Topman
3) No earth?

Imu is meant to be the earth

Status
Not open for further replies.