Father
King
Tyrant
Pirate
Pacifista
Warlord
PX-0

All of these, We've known before, We simply got Explanation about each
It's like Oda wants us to ask, who is truly Kuma? He was a bit of Everything, and each Character He met remembers him in a Different Way
But Flashback imo will End by revealing Kuma's Final Role, the one He will continue to do Always

Could it be Kuma will somehow join SHs Crew as Guardian of Thousand Sunny
He won't be a Main SH like others, He will be more like Zeus

However, i dunno if He will join in his Original Body or S-Bear or Ancient Robot or Franky Shogun

How vital is Kuma in the grand scheme of things? All of this character development has to lead to something beyond just Egghead.

Just taking out Saturn potentially seems a bit underwhelming to me.
I don't get how people are surprised at how important Kuma is

He debuted with Doflamingo and the Gorosei and this was in Jaya. Which I'm pretty sure everyone considers the first big player nexus arc.

And it's weird to be like "taking out one of the five known rulers of the world" is underwhelming.

Taking down Jay Garcia would be an unheard of feat from any Pirate, including the Pirate King.

Positive Approach Shishio

Kuma's flash back was relatively endearing and I gotta say overall warlords are the best written group in One Piece.
From Doffy to Crocodile to Mihawk to Buggy to Blackbeard, almost every Blackbeard is at least a good character if not great. We can add Kuma to that list as well.

Same can't be said for other major group as Supernova have bad characters like Apoo, Hawkins, Drake etc, Yonkou have Big Mom and Straw hats have Chopper

C

Cruxroux

He debuted with Doflamingo and the Gorosei and this was in Jaya. Which I'm pretty sure everyone considers the first big player nexus arc.

And it's weird to be like "taking out one of the five known rulers of the world" is underwhelming.

Taking down Jay Garcia would be an unheard of feat from any Pirate, including the Pirate King.
lmao 2 min of silence for who thinks saturn will be taken out this arc.

Talking sensibly in WG is a crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.