Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
she’s a great backstory and is a nuanced character. she has a clear abandonment syndrome that affects her actions throughout the story. she’s a failed joyboy as she had the dream to reunite all races in the world but did that in a brute way.
for me, it is by far the best written yonko
The only Yonkos that are written well are probably Blackbeard, Shanks and Whitebeard. Big Meme as she has been called to be is written so poorly that she’s been subjected to some of the worst moments in the entire series and is part of the second to worst arc in One Piece with her being a major MVP runner up of bad character writing in that arc.

Wtf is the suspension so long
This chap and previous chap could probably fit in a single chapter if Oda doesn't include unnecessary panel and only focuses on the important part

lmao what a dogshit of a chapter and the next chapter still continues this boring ass flashback
:kobeha: Talk your talk man but it’s not going to change. One Piece been down bad since the last half of WCI and it’s looking like it will stay that way. The fact that is Oda still in an arc that was meant to be short speaks volumes, man should have been writing Elbaf now. Also I’m not keeping up like that but we can say that Dragon is officially done as a character based on what I saw from the spoilers not too long ago.

The only Yonkos that are written well are probably Blackbeard, Shanks and Whitebeard. Big Meme as she has been called to be is written so poorly that she’s been subjected to some of the worst moments in the entire series and is part of the second to worst arc in One Piece with her being a major MVP runner up of bad character writing in that arc.
wci is one of the most emotional and interesting arcs in one piece, but i guess it’s just your opinion so no big deal. everybody has his own

she’s a great backstory and is a nuanced character. she has a clear abandonment syndrome that affects her actions throughout the story. she’s a failed joyboy as she had the dream to reunite all races in the world but did that in a brute way.
for me, it is by far the best written yonko
Compared to Kaido, she was at least more interesting. However the whole hunger pangs and how she was treated during the Wano arc, kind of ruined her character.

Status
Not open for further replies.