Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Oda gonna finally explain how Kuma knew about Luffy existence (even Ivankov didnt know about).

1. I guess Kuma discovered that Luffy Is Nika
2. Thats the reason he keeps saving the strawhats and guard sunny for 2 years (his last wish)
3. I think Kuma met Woop Slap. Remember his words:

Why he was talking about destiny? Its because he knows something (he met kuma for sure)

Next chapter gonna be great
I think it's Kuma meeting either Dragon or Garp.

If Dragon knew about Nika, and knew Luffy was Nika, he'd want to tell Kuma. Also, having a Warlord to look out for your son is handy. But, Dragon has seemed to not know much of Kuma's fate in the past, and it doesn't make sense why Dragon would tell only Kuma about Luffy and not Ivankov, especially since Ginny also worshipped Nika.

Garp makes a lot of sense here, though. Garp as a Vice Admiral would have control over Kuma since Kuma was the only Warlord who actually followed instructions (most of the time).

Garp clearly doesn't want his kids getting caught and imprisoned/executed, even if they are pirates, so, what's the simplest way to go about this?

Get a Warlord to keep an eye on Luffy, and protect him if necessary.

I imagine the conversation goes something like this:

Garp: "Well, my damned grandson is going to become a pirate. That stupid Red-Hair... I'll never forgive him."

Kuma: "...I am sorry to hear that, I suppose. Why are you telling me this?"

Garp: "Oh, uh, I order you to guard my grandson. Tell Vegapunk that's an official Navy Command to program into you."

Kuma: "...I am very confused. Are you sure Vegapunk is willing to do that? Won't he get in trouble? And, why would you trust me to do this? Surely you have closer allies in the Marines?"

Garp: "Nah, I need to use someone the Marines wouldn't expect. If Bogard showed up and started knocking heads, it would be too obvious. And, don't worry about Vegapunk. He owes Dragon, and they're old pals from Vegapunk's MADS days. Oh, and the reason I trust you, is that my grandson, Luffy, is Dragon's kid. Not sure if you knew that."

Kuma: "...HAHHHHH?!?!? I AM URSUS SHOCKED, DRAGON HAS A SON?!?!?"

The crack suggestion I have is that Kuma meets Shanks.

Atleast Kuma's flashback has link to key events and characters.
Reading Oden's flashback and waiting every week only to see him dancing naked was torture lol
Odens flashback was just oda retconning shit to jerk off oden.

Meanwhile this flashback is explaining the pacifista project which led to one of the biggest changes in the OP Verse, Kumas motivations since his actions were constantly paradoxical to what we know of him, and better shows the growth of the revolutionary army since they’re time is likely coming in the next arc or two

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Seeing people who actually thought 1100 would be hyped and not more life and times with Bartholomew Kuma be disappointed is very entertaining

If Dragon knew about Nika, and knew Luffy was Nika, he'd want to tell Kuma. Also, having a Warlord to look out for your son is handy. But, Dragon has seemed to not know much of Kuma's fate in the past, and it doesn't make sense why Dragon would tell only Kuma about Luffy and not Ivankov, especially since Ginny also worshipped Nika.

Garp makes a lot of sense here, though. Garp as a Vice Admiral would have control over Kuma since Kuma was the only Warlord who actually followed instructions (most of the time).

Garp clearly doesn't want his kids getting caught and imprisoned/executed, even if they are pirates, so, what's the simplest way to go about this?

Garp: "Well, my damned grandson is going to become a pirate. That stupid Red-Hair... I'll never forgive him."

Garp: "Oh, uh, I order you to guard my grandson. Tell Vegapunk that's an official Navy Command to program into you."

Kuma: "...I am very confused. Are you sure Vegapunk is willing to do that? Won't he get in trouble? And, why would you trust me to do this? Surely you have closer allies in the Marines?"

Garp: "Nah, I need to use someone the Marines wouldn't expect. If Bogard showed up and started knocking heads, it would be too obvious. And, don't worry about Vegapunk. He owes Dragon, and they're old pals from Vegapunk's MADS days. Oh, and the reason I trust you, is that my grandson, Luffy, is Dragon's kid. Not sure if you knew that."

It probably is Dragon telling Kuma about Luffy since as a warlord kumas job is to kill pirates.

Dragon has to lead an army, in that period he was in Baltigo. Garp rarely appeared in the village. I think is other and most interesting reason

Somebody said Zoro fans would go on suicide watch from 1100 in waiting rooms and they predicted it right :gokulaugh:

I guess Kuma didn't even care about King of hells sacrifice in Thriller Bark (which they hype up so much) and didn't care about sword god either, another L for sword god and W for sun god (even though his not in the chapter) :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.