Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuma's flashback is going full circle.

The flashback started with Bonney being captured by Saturn and saying "will Nika liberate me too?" and with Kuma wanting to see Nika his whole life.

Now it's ending with Kuma becoming a cyborg/tyrant because of Saturn and going to Foosha island and interacting with Luffy.

If some people still believe that Nika won't defeat Saturn after the flashback.
No the argument is that Nika doesnt need to save Bonney immediately after the flashback ends, as there are multiple options and Luffy is on the ground (stuck from Saturns power mind you) and half dead.

Whether or not Saturn falls in the arc after that point is irrelevant tbh.

No the argument is that Nika doesnt need to save Bonney immediately after the flashback ends, as there are multiple options and Luffy is on the ground (stuck from Saturns power mind you) and half dead.

Whether or not Saturn falls in the arc after that point is irrelevant tbh.
The flashback is still going full circle so the flashback has to end with Nika punching Saturn and liberating Bonney, that's narrative in a nutshell.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Oh man, I can't wait to see Kuma, Sentoumaru, Vega, Bonney and Kizaru all getting along in these panels. The more it is sad for Kizaru to follow orders...

Also, Ace is a fucking monster - he defeated Jinbe and that random Shichibukai as well. Now the question is, did he beat that Shichibukai before Jinbe?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to finding out why Kuma visited Luffy's island.
and fought agaisnt yamato

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
More like Kuma reporting "No intel was found at Foosha village nor Goa Kingdom".

Not completing the task would just send someone else do the dirty job.

Fact that Kuma is behind this goes to show how stupid the WG is by trusting the shichibukai ....
Yeah that's probably how it went. It's weird that they'd send him out on missions with his surgery incomplete and mind still intact v

The flashback is still going full circle so the flashback has to end with Nika punching Saturn and liberating Bonney, that's narrative in a nutshell.
Theres literally no time for Luffy to recover and punch Saturn lmao. 2 other things have been very clearly set up prior to the flashback, and both do not involve Luffy:

- the Robot activating
- Kuma flying to Egghead

At least pick one of those things that actually make sense lol

Chapter 1101 will be insane, it'll most likely be about Sun God Nika and JoyBoy.
- Kuma is in Foosha island (Luffy's island)
- Kuma gets the order to assassinate JoyBoy / future pirate king
- Kuma gets to meet Luffy in Sabaody but he saves him instead
- Kuma's soul is transferred into the ancient robot
- End of flashback
- Nika comes back and punches Saturn
I'm truly scared about this scenario, the Gorosei and Im are really stupid if they didn't send Kuma before in east blue to kill Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.