Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, I can't wait to see Kuma, Sentoumaru, Vega, Bonney and Kizaru all getting along in these panels. The more it is sad for Kizaru to follow orders...

Also, Ace is a fucking monster - he defeated Jinbe and that random Shichibukai as well. Now the question is, did he beat that Shichibukai before Jinbe?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to finding out why Kuma visited Luffy's island.
He most likely beat the Shishibukai before Jinbe. In Ace flashback we see that he denied a proposal to be shishibukai before fighting Jinbe.

I'm truly scared about this scenario, the Gorosei and Im are really stupid if they didn't send Kuma before in east blue to kill Luffy
The Gorosei and Im knew that Shanks stole the fruit and somebody in Foosha island ate it but they probably did not know that it was Luffy until later on when Luffy became a known pirate

Or maybe they wanted to get intel through Kuma but he never gave them any info

Oh man, I can't wait to see Kuma, Sentoumaru, Vega, Bonney and Kizaru all getting along in these panels. The more it is sad for Kizaru to follow orders...

Also, Ace is a fucking monster - he defeated Jinbe and that random Shichibukai as well. Now the question is, did he beat that Shichibukai before Jinbe?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to finding out why Kuma visited Luffy's island.
Shit like this just made make hate high ups in marines more even garp who i like .
Kizaru got know this shit wrong but hey i party with you and fuck you up later or watch you get fuck over .
Dragon leaving just make more and more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.