Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres literally no time for Luffy to recover and punch Saturn lmao. 2 other things have been very clearly set up prior to the flashback, and both do not involve Luffy:

- the Robot activating
- Kuma flying to Egghead

At least pick one of those things that actually make sense lol
- The robot that needs the drums of liberation of Nika to just open his eyes
- Kuma who himself wants to be liberated by Nika

Sure, this makes more sense than Nika himself liberating Bonney as Bonney said it at the beginning of the flashback and the flashback ending with Nika punching Saturn

I won't have this debate again

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The fact that Oda has shown Kizaru enjoying life with Bonney, Kuma and Vegapunk while emphasis again and again how evil Saturn is, seems to point that Saturn is the big bad of the arc.
Kizaru is a company man and is going to be pushed to the brink of his morality, I think. After he’s down for good, I imagine he’ll make a Katakuri-esque request of Luffy to save Vega and Bonney

Yeah that's probably how it went. It's weird that they'd send him out on missions with his surgery incomplete and mind still intact v
That’s probably where he learned Luffy was Dragon’s son. But how is still a mystery.

Maybe with the full name…. But even then marines at WaterSeven had said they hadn’t heard about Dragon’s full name. Maybe Kuma knew :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.