Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
this random ass warlord seems just to be another Moria a weak ass one who was enjoying his position until he got destroyed , like even Saturn isn't hyping him at all and No one was shocked for his defeat, I can see Ace beating Jinbei having more impact than beating this nameless mf where even Buggy can become one lol
You don't just become Warlord by being weak.
Either this former Warlord had great influence (like Buggy), took this position by other means or he was simply strong enough to get this position. Plus, I think this former Shichibukai sure will appear again. There's no way Oda's just dropping some nameless Warlord without elaborating who it is. It's like saying "Yeah, there was some random Yonko but he was defeated by Shanks" and never mentioning it again.

Using wrong translations + completely ignoring the bottom section: Official Shounen Jump:

This is the hardest foreshadowing ever of Luffy freeing Bonney in that moment as she is literally captured in Saturn's hands and getting squished to death, the entire part in the clothes drying scene was her being confused by Luffy's G5 look and asking what it means to be "free", you'd have to be delusional to think this is referring to Kuma or the robot saving and freeing Bonney and not Luffy.
Literally what you posted supports my point even more. Kuma WANTS to be like Nika, which is exactly what Im talking about.

The fuck did you even quote me for? Luffy defeating Saturn isnt even the point of the conversation, he just doesnt NEED to save Bonney right this second.

C

Cruxroux

Y'all know I'm a mihawk fan.
But what if Mihawk personally went to Luffy after WG asked him to?
But he reported he found no one , because of Zoro.
Rather he went to shanks to report it.
Live action I know ain't canon , mihawk went there from Marines (Garp order).
Point was Nika elimination that's why WSS was chosen to do so.
Mihawk observed Luffy in Marineford too and tried to personally intervene making it look like he's attacking him but actually saving him due to shanks request or something and once he arrived , mihawk left.
:pepehawk:

So Kuma can evidently wipe memories, so I wonder if he will actually encounter Luffy and talk to him, then wipe his mind lol. Would recontextualize some stuff about Kuma's first encounter with the crew for sure.

C

Cruxroux

We acting like as if Ace wasn't defeated, imprisoned & tortured and then damn near executed...
Luffy was given same treatment in Udon lol.
Recovering from severe damage vs Minor tortures.
There's no indication Ace suffered a major deal of damage there like shiki chopping his Legs off.

Either this former Warlord had great influence (like Buggy), took this position by other means or he was simply strong enough to get this position. Plus, I think this former Shichibukai sure will appear again. There's no way Oda's just dropping some nameless Warlord without elaborating who it is. It's like saying "Yeah, there was some random Yonko but he was defeated by Shanks" and never mentioning it again.
it doesn't appear for him to be a big deal where even reactions about his defeat seem low , where even Saturn not that shocked about his defeat and just skips him casually while Gorosei treated Jinbei's loss to Ace a big deal and also quite a loss of force for the WG , like i can't see Warlords or even Gorosei making a big deal about losing Buggy lmao , this fella seems to be like him .

I doubt we seeing this warlord again or hearing about him .
Oda want to end this story and he already got warlord with weevil that hardly do anything with that seem like bigger deal .

Status
Not open for further replies.