Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

And removing those Seastone cuffs turned Ace back to 100% fitness, yea right man.
They get access to their powers back ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก , if you know how df works lol.
King even with Zoan recovery couldn't move properly. Or fly or use his DF or any of Lunarian traits.

C

Cruxroux

Even against lucci, luffy only won cause Usopp inspired him to get up for one last assault
I think that's acceptable, pushing past your limits for a few more seconds.
I expected that to happen in Kaidou fight too , I hoped his G4 limit increases because top tier for 5-20 min pathetic. But oda gave us Gear 5 asspull with even worse downtime.

I have to admit that with redon's sumary, the chapter increases its value.

Things like:

- CP8: Why CP8 and not CP9 or CP0? Also, this CP8 has a leader, Alpha while we still don't know about CP0's true leader.

- There were other Shichibukai before the current ones... Curious why Ace had to beat his predecessor even if he was not really interested into being a Warlord. I think we will see this old Warlord at some point soon.

- The artificial ship Crocodile was talking about... IMO it's the black ship from the burning by flames man. It's tied somehow to Crocodile.

- The new mission for Kuma... His first one being a Warlord it seems, so we maybe we will be able to ser something new next chapter.

- Doflamingo talking about a list of villains LMAO.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Honestly not just that but Crocodile for the first time was not easily countering and dodging luffys attacks like he was before. Dudes probably fully lost his will after robins betrayal made him lose sight of his path to the pirate king so his CoA was gone allowing luffy to punch through his sparda and his CoO was gone allowing luffy to actually hit him.

Every time luffy beats a warlord oda had to nerf them:
Crocodile - Had to lose his will
Moriah - Had to have the entire straw hats team up
Doffy - Had Law nerf his body to the point of an invalid
Luffy learned cross weakness and beat him by utilizing that weakness

Moriah had a giant zombie to fight for him Oars did majority of the damage during Thriller bark

Is it really a nerf if Doffy just walks it off? Seemed more like a desperate last attempt kill that failed

C

Cruxroux

Getting access to his Powers heals all of his injuries, torture & starvation?

The fuck you smoking pal?
Lmao broking making his own agendas at this point.
Show me an injury lol.
I'm ready to bet Kidd took more damage from hawkin hax than Ace torchure in impel down lol.

The level of damage is phenomenal lol.

The WG definitely didnt hold up their end of the bargain. Akainu recaptures Bonney and talks to her as if she were still a prisoner. Chances are she became a pirate after defeating CP8 and leaving Sorbet.

Status
Not open for further replies.