Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Oh Kizaru is definitely going to end up being a tragic character this arc, i can almost see it. One way Oda could keep Saturn relevant is after Kizaru and the VAs officially lose (assuming Saturn is a separate threat, who knows), is to have Kizaru make the sacrifice play against him to get everyone off the island. Either Saturn (if he doesnt lose), or the Mother Flame. Im not exactly sure what will happen with the Mother Flame, but I would imagine its something like a nuclear bomb if the factory ever gets destroyed.

Could be a pretty satisfying end to admiral tbh, but before that, he needs a real fight. What we got better not be it...
Do you think we'll get an Kizaru's Redemption?

C

Cruxroux

Even Lucci suffered from the plot being against him, many times he should have killed Luffy but hey, shonen protagonist can't die or lose.
Luffy survives no enemy you know if that happens.
Only Zoro and sanji completes fight in one go.
I never liked Luffy running away mid away style. It's straight up pathetic.
:whitepress:

C

Cruxroux

Also, the #1 reason I think this is the exact reason people put Marco > Ace.

Imo, 2nd division commander > 1st division commander. Oden proved this.
Marco > Ace is a fact.
Both are fire but Marco has better attack options.
Not to forget Marco has regeneration+Zoan boost.
Ace has tangiblity but Marco ofc has haki

Kizaru will definitely switch now.

@MarineHQ

Almost 100%
Don't jump the gun brother.

Kizaru being very close to VP, Kuma, Sento etc doesn't necessarily mean he trows away his Marine Coat and starts fighting for Luffy.
That's still too drastic of a change and it would take too much tension away from the arc.

I don't think that's happening. He might help like Fuji does all the time

Don't jump the gun brother.

Kizaru being very close to VP, Kuma, Sento etc doesn't necessarily mean he trows away his Marine Coat and starts fighting for Luffy.
That's still too drastic of a change and it would take too much tension away from the arc.

I don't think that's happening. He might help like Fuji does all the time
Kizaru becoming a SH ally would make Egghead even worse than Wano

Luffy learned cross weakness and beat him by utilizing that weakness

Moriah had a giant zombie to fight for him Oars did majority of the damage during Thriller bark

Is it really a nerf if Doffy just walks it off? Seemed more like a desperate last attempt kill that failed
Luffy learned crocs weakness and still got negged when he tried to use it. Luffy wasn’t able to beat croc until after croc realized Robin wouldn’t read the Poneglyph.

Oars is literally part of Moriahs powers. He created him and was fully controlling him. And luffy needed nightmare luffy plus the entire straw hats to win.

Doffy walking it off? Dude straight up said he wasn’t healed and was badly damaged. Hell this is the same Doffy who went from casually dealing with base luffys haki to getting badly damaged from it after gamma knife.

Oda nerfed them every time

Status
Not open for further replies.