One Piece Chapter 1098: "Bonney's birth"

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
as much joke as it is...no one can be more dumb than Oda if he ain't utilize this opportunity to develop Chopper...
His dream is already useless. Pretty much most of the important diseases which were mentioned...he had nothing to do. And law took away a lot from him too. He is still the same useless chopper which we saw kureha mention in flashbacks.

What if IMU has the Blue Scale disease?
The world government needed her (Bonney) to cure Imu ... That's also the reason why a shiver gone down the spine of Akainu when she escaped.

That's also the reason why Imu has a full body attire and Oly his eyes are visiable... Even his hands are covered in gloves ...

That would also make Luffy the natural enemy of the Gods ... More specifically Nika is the SunGod the natural enemy of Blue Scale Imu ...

What if IMU has the Blue Scale disease?
The world government needed her (Bonney) to cure Imu ... That's also the reason why a shiver gone down the spine of Akainu when she escaped.

That's also the reason why Imu has a full body attire and Oly his eyes are visiable... Even his hands are covered in gloves ...

That would also make Luffy the natural enemy of the Gods ... More specifically Nika is the SunGod the natural enemy of Blue Scale Imu ...

Lets go further with this. That is not a crown, those are jewels protruding out.

You know some crystal rocks can be spikier?

Last edited:
I have the feeling its more than that.
Granted, I may be mistaken but Oda not showing who it was may come in later down the line.

Post automatically merged:

It's a funny one but you just know there are players and adversaries beyond the Wano arc that will give G5 luffy a considerable challenge, moreso than the fight with Kaido. Shanks is certainly one of them. But in truth, Kaido should be stronger than all these foes that are coming up in the story, and that's my point of showcasing someone's strength too early in the story, it becomes a handicap for the writer.
kaido is a fraud and oda is trying to tell you guys that titles and reputations aren't always the truth, but you keep going with this idea that like every character says objective facts and never has opinions or lies. theres literally a chapter called 枕詞は“勝者”にゃつかねェ, translated poorly as "the victor needs no epithet" but literally meaning more like "'Winner' is not a pillow word". The phrase is referring to the "pillow words" of ancient japanese poetry, similar to the epithets in Homer's Iliad or other epic greek poetry and pretty much boils down to "titles don't matter. what matters is who wins."

Last edited:

Post automatically merged:

kaido is a fraud and oda is trying to tell you guys that titles and reputations aren't always the truth, but you keep going with this idea that like every character says objective facts and never has opinions or lies. theres literally a chapter called 枕詞は“勝者”にゃつかねェ, translated poorly as "the victor needs no epithet" but literally meaning more like "'Winner' is not a pillow word". The phrase is referring to the "pillow words" of ancient japanese poetry, similar to the epithets in Homer's Iliad or other epic greek poetry and pretty much boils down to "titles don't matter. what matters is who wins."
Sure. Kaido showed best of feats and even oda in SBS says Kaido as strongest. But he is a fraud :pepecopium:

Does Bonney's piercing have something to do with her cure from her illness? Isnt it in the same place where the first blue jewel appeared? Maybe she wears it otherwise she dies.

I feel that this flashback is setting up kuma to end up sacrificing himself to take out saturn and allowing the strawhats to escape which i think will be the "big incident" that we are told will happen on egghead.