One Piece Chapter 1098: "Bonney's birth"

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
Dragon is like a real world leader. Using cartoon logic on him would make him look like a fraud, but if you consider him a realistic character, he is a pretty smart character. Storming Mariejoa for Ginny would be retarded and he probably would lose all of the military troops he accumulated over the years, making him unable to fulfill his mission to overthrow the government.

Dragon is like a real world leader. Using cartoon logic on him would make him look like a fraud, but if you consider him a realistic character, he is a pretty smart character. Storming Mariejoa for Ginny would be retarded and he probably would lose all of the military troops he accumulated over the years, making him unable to fulfill his mission to overthrow the government.
Not doubting this part. I get the whole thing how in terms of a historical scale, the Revs are still a new faction. Wouldnt be surprised if their funding was awful either.
I would even assume they either were still or fresh out their baby stage, so to speak.

Personal issue I have with Dragon seems to come more with how Oda writes him than the Rev matter to him.
I get Oda is unpacking all the big players right now but there is a certain sense of understandable frustration from fans.
Maybe if Oda had shown more of Dragon doing shit, it wouldn't be such an issue.
I get where people come from that he seems like he is sitting around.
I also get with a world so huge as One Piece, a lot of things happen in the background of events. Time moves on for other characters outside their own focus.

But perhaps Oda could or should have a moment or two where it just said in some newspaper or such like:
"Dragon leading a assault on some major keypoint of the WG and clashed with an Admiral".
Folks maybe wouldnt have such in issue cause it actually shows his and I mean HIS movements and doing rev stuff.

After reading this chapter, I think Imu is Bonney's biological father and Ginny's rapist

Imu also has the Sapphire Scale disese, it's why we haven't seen his full apperance yet. Imu also avoid the sun, thus wearing a long coat.

The sun (Nika) is the only thing that can destroy Imu.

Imu has a strong hate towards the Rev army & used Ginny as his sex slave. Bonney is a rape baby as a result betwwen Ginny and Imu.
10/10 theory. The answer to why Saturn and Akainu shrugs Bonney off is finally getting solved.

Not doubting this part. I get the whole thing how in terms of a historical scale, the Revs are still a new faction. Wouldnt be surprised if their funding was awful either.
I would even assume they either were still or fresh out their baby stage, so to speak.

Personal issue I have with Dragon seems to come more with how Oda writes him than the Rev matter to him.
I get Oda is unpacking all the big players right now but there is a certain sense of understandable frustration from fans.
Maybe if Oda had shown more of Dragon doing shit, it wouldn't be such an issue.
I get where people come from that he seems like he is sitting around.
I also get with a world so huge as One Piece, a lot of things happen in the background of events. Time moves on for other characters outside their own focus.

But perhaps Oda could or should have a moment or two where it just said in some newspaper or such like:
"Dragon leading a assault on some major keypoint of the WG and clashed with an Admiral".
Folks maybe wouldnt have such in issue cause it actually shows his and I mean HIS movements and doing rev stuff.
Truth is the writer has always been holding him back for end game, world's most wanted criminal and therefore world's highest bounty, revealing his capabilities (let's not kid ourselves you want to, like most people, place him somewhere in the powerscale debate) would hinder every other big player. If Dragon was to barely defeat a big player and then our protagonist goes and defeats someone of relatively equal standing with ease we would need to put Luffy at the same level as Dragon immediately.

The problem with clashing an admiral example you gave is that if there's no conclusion to the fight it would be recorded as a stalemate by the fan base and we would have Dragon placed in that tier, so would probably be a shit show. He should really be top 5 in the entire verse, or wouldn't be discussed as one of the cornerstones of the power struggle by Doffy in his cell.

We have the same problem now that Luffy has defeated Kaido, Shanks is being shown in a way that appears stronger than Big Mom and Kaido and there's countless debates in the fanbase wondering if Shanks could defeat Kaido (and based on his showings to date I think he could!)

I was hoping that, at the very LEAST, Dragon would have no idea of what happened to Ginny until she was thrown away, that would reinforce that the rev intel gathering is dog shit but it would still excuse him as a character, but nope, he knew all along and still didnt save her. I really want to know how that piece of shit still has a fanbase, he is worse than fucking Kong
What him can do in that timeline? What him can do with nome allies countrys who him has now? Him Have the manpower?

Truth is the writer has always been holding him back for end game, world's most wanted criminal and therefore world's highest bounty, revealing his capabilities (let's not kid ourselves you want to, like most people, place him somewhere in the powerscale debate) would hinder every other big player. If Dragon was to barely defeat a big player and then our protagonist goes and defeats someone of relatively equal standing with ease we would need to put Luffy at the same level as Dragon immediately.

The problem with clashing an admiral example you gave is that if there's no conclusion to the fight it would be recorded as a stalemate by the fan base and we would have Dragon placed in that tier, so would probably be a shit show. He should really be top 5 in the entire verse, or wouldn't be discussed as one of the cornerstones of the power struggle by Doffy in his cell.

We have the same problem now that Luffy has defeated Kaido, Shanks is being shown in a way that appears stronger than Big Mom and Kaido and there's countless debates in the fanbase wondering if Shanks could defeat Kaido (and based on his showings to date I think he could!)
Shanks one shotted midd. Kaido killed adv coc luffy.