One Piece Chapter 1098: "Bonney's birth"

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
Okay one question. When did kuma had time to become a pirate? Warlords are supposed to be ex pirates but kuma seems to never have been one.
my guess is the poor people from sorbet fled with him on a ship, kuma got offered to be a shichcibukai and he accepeted so bonniey could be healed
Post automatically merged:

But what does it all mean hmmm
means that

" everything is circular...if it spins"
- Jesus

So… that perfectly fits my theory the day before. I should make a thread and put it in, or you want to do it?
For those who want to read his theory, it is really worth a read because it is very fitting.
My spontaneous theory:
The CD which forcefully married Ginny really felt in love with her. He was kinda building a real relationship here, which made some other CDs, or even the Gorosei, worrying, since a child or smth would ruin the hierarchy and the strict separations of the races. Maybe Ginny was even a D..
Following this, they started to poisining Ginny, like they did before with the village of Law and his family, with Amber Lead. Maybe this is one of the powers of a Gorosei, maybe even Saturn himself.
With that, they convinced her Husband, the CD, to get rid of her, before she is infecting the CDs too. It wouldnt surprise me if the husband himself died too.

Also, my theory a long time ago, was that Luffy is also a mix of CD and D., which is what the Gorosei heavily try to avoid. Maybe this is some requirement for awaking Nika or smth.

G

Gorosei Informer

Tbh I lost all respect for Hori after he revealed the invisible girl…
I don't blame you there tbh, the whole naked whilst invisible writing is something I've always hated. It was creepy and ridiculous enough with Susan Storm. The fact that hes sexualising Tooru doesn't help either, playing it up for "fanservice". But he was always perverse and doing shady shit like her (as we know now especially) exposed breasts touching Snipe for a "gag moment" to "defeat him" too. Mangaka not being extremely immoral, perverse and even doing straight up illegal things challenge [IMPOSSIBLE].

I've not read the chapter properly btw, I really don't want to given what it entails but anyone knows if this is explained yet or not?:

Connie the wife of that shithead King whatever his name is? The one who has to die regardless and thus Kuma replaces too? Why would she be called Connie if shes not related to Bonney too? Thus not related to Ginny either? Dowager is the widow of a king too....My head hurts...

:nicagesmile:kingufy:emohiyo:

I don't blame you there tbh, the whole naked whilst invisible writing is something I've always hated. It was creepy and ridiculous enough with Susan Storm. The fact that hes sexualising Tooru doesn't help either, playing it up for "fanservice". But he was always perverse and doing shady shit like her (as we know now especially) exposed breasts touching Snipe for a "gag moment" to "defeat him" too. Mangaka not being extremely immoral, perverse and even doing straight up illegal things challenge [IMPOSSIBLE].

I've not read the chapter properly btw, I really don't want to given what it entails but anyone knows if this is explained yet or not?:

Connie the wife of that shithead King whatever his name is? The one who has to die regardless and thus Kuma replaces too? Why would she be called Connie if shes not related to Bonney too? Thus not related to Ginny either? Dowager is the widow of a king too....My head hurts...

:nicagesmile:kingufy:emohiyo:
Dowager is Bonney. Dow ager, down age.

Great chapter
Post automatically merged:

the sketchy art style of this chapter is very cool, unintentional as it may be.
very fitting to the subject matter.

Last edited:
I just thought about something; how are they going to add this chapter to the volume edition? The unfinished pages will surely make it more difficult to color. Perhaps Oda will finish them when the time comes? :choppawhat:

Kuma takes the disease and asks to be turned into a cyborg to neutralize it

or

A cure is found by the wg. Kuma trades his body for the cure. wg now has a cyborg