Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
I genuinely don't know where we go with Kizaru's character from here on out. That's how I like it tho.
Kiz most likely turn and if oda really intends this then I hope we won't see any issue with execution.

The remaining major characters bar IMU got introduced before TS and everyone is waiting for their time and characterization....last thing I want is oda to mess this up by changing anything at last moment...

Zolo

Cope Doctor
β€Ž
Kiz most likely turn and if oda really intends this then I hope we won't see any issue with execution.

The remaining major characters bar IMU got introduced before TS and everyone is waiting for their time and characterization....last thing I want is oda to mess this up by changing anything at last moment...
Kizaru will join SH as nakama and he will figh aoki

imo, u people are exagerrating the nika thing more than it was in the manga...one piece never went that deep in any concept they have covered be it elemental powers based on df or haki or any other things...
for example, Kizaru danced with his friends and it happened to be nika dance...people here bringing conclusion that he is a nika fanboy....

Nah

Kiz isn't joining sh.

Coby and kuzan has more buildup
too strong to join .
Post automatically merged:

imo, u people are exagerrating the nika thing more than it was in the manga...one piece never went that deep in any concept they have covered be it elemental powers based on df or haki or any other things...
for example, Kizaru danced with his friends and it happened to be nika dance...people here bringing conclusion that he is a nika fanboy....
I agreed he probably had no idea wtf nika is . He just dancing for funs with his homies .

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
I wonder about dragon and imu reaction on finding out nika

Status
Not open for further replies.