Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

the denial in this post h ahahah you must be trolling .
IM not taking you seriously now .
Yes zoro is struggling deal with it . And no it was a easy fight for luffy he even slept in it and lucci was unable to touch him .
I know it is realy sad but zoro is way weaker that you want him to be .
Lmao knew it.
- no evidence whatsoever
- complete headcanon
- can't prove shit.

Sure lol , go ahead with your Headcanon.
:ihaha::ihaha:
You got negged by facts.

20 minutes? Look at you speds making shit up now lmao
its hard to tell but for a long time .
Luffy is exausted went gear 4 and fought kizaru for a while and then use gear 5 again was exausted and finally got a good hit on kizaru .
Zoro been fighting for even more then that .
SO yes this fight is not a short one . The anime would probably show it more then the off screen God Oda .

Headcanon. No where it was mentioned that.
Zoro already outlasted Luffy on rooftop and carried him around while doing the most the damage.
Unless you wanna cope Lucci is tougher than Kaido sure lol.
You do realize that Luffy has already planted an Admiral on his ass, and temporarily taken him out of the fight, in less time than Zoro has been messing around with Luffy's sloppy seconds? :leohah:

You do realize that Luffy has already planted an Admiral on his ass, and temporarily taken him out of the fight, in less time than Zoro has been messing around with Luffy's sloppy seconds? :leohah:
I love how they trying to change the whole personality of the guy to fit their bs since when zoro is a guy that hold back when he can win ?
They like him or not ? If they do they should maybe know more how he is .

C

Cruxroux

Lmao bro refuses to answer the question.
And what condition is Luffy at lmao?
Name me one yonkou who would go down after finally landing one punch lmao
:suresure::suresure:

When you write a story for this long a lot of your decisions will be "retcons" if you want to get nitpicky. However, this is a section of the timeline we haven't explored so it's fair game.
I think Oda is absolutely a far better writer than most in the manga industry but objectively speaking:
We are good way over 2 decades and over 1000 chapters. Bound to be some things a writer mixes up.

Lmao bro refuses to answer the question.
And what condition is Luffy at lmao?
Name me one yonkou who would go down after finally landing one punch lmao
:suresure::suresure:
Luffy took Lucci out in seconds.... Took Kizaru out in a couple minutes...

Meanwhile Zoro........

Lmfao.....

How you guys even have the balls to try and compare Zoro to Luffy at this point is hilarious...

Bruh that literally wasn't even a minute , Kizaru yeeted him out , totally outclassed G4.
That's snakesman not Boundman , limit is 20-25 mins.
That's not a while lol.
25 minutes is pretty long if zoro can easely beat lucci dude .
Face it he just can't .
He not the type to play with his food .
Are you a fan or zoro or not ?
The only fights he dont end quick are the one he can't .

I think Oda is absolutely a far better writer than most in the manga industry but objectively speaking:
We are good way over 2 decades and over 1000 chapters. Bound to be some things a writer mixes up.
yep. It's important to remember this is a forum that is mostly comprised of reactionaries and agenda peddlers. In Layman's terms, the most unforgiving and uncharitable section of oda's audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.