Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol...both Dragon and Mihawk have few things in common...

1) Both are reactive than proactive in the story (slight edge to dragon)
2) Both are on fraudwatch (by WG perspective)
3) Both hype didn't match on panel actions and feats...infact on panel feats are underwhelming..
4) Both did nothing more than postpone/ran away from someone theoretically weaker than them..

C

Cruxroux

ZOro is clearly using haki KOH wtf you think his aura he using on his swords is ???
I know you guys are in denial and it hurt you since you all called the low diffed that never happened an were dissing lucci weaker then kaku for hype zoro but no ZOro is not much stronger then lucci .
You fuckin clown I'll ask you simple things.
  1. Oda make sure to show haki when haki is used on blade.
  2. Smoke is no indication of haki (Only your headcanon) , Haki which doesn't turn your blade black great , 2 years of Mihawk teaching into waste right.
  3. Show me a single panel of smoke indication as haki.
  4. Zoro isn't struggling, he did the same with apoo and we know the fate apoo met.
  5. Lucci is straight up worse match up for Zoro. Lucci ain't even pushing Zoro to mid diff.
  6. Gear 5 is Luffy peak , Y'all don't consider that extreme diff but Zoro not even using haki is extreme diff great. Average brain dead fandom moment.
  7. Flames are fire fox style , fire fox style is well capable of cutting fire , generating fire and attacking with fire. (kinemon generated flames to cauterize wounds).
Now don't come upto me your non sense until you give me panels

1. Sword with flame/smoke but no black blade
  2. Until Zoro makes atleast 3 moves like Luffy did. Zoro made zero moves until now.
  3. Luffy clearly used haki to clash with Lucci as offense , Zoro haven't done that yet.
  4. Luffy used G5 , his peak , bring me a panel where Zoro uses Ashura or King of hell on Lucci and I'll accept it.
The level delusion y'all carry is insane. And this was your boy after the fight.
Just 2 pages later.

Unless you accept Luffy had Extreme diff fight with lucci. Don't even try your clownish headcanon of Zoro struggling against Lucci.
Zoro defended crew where Luffy let Lucci hit Sentoumaru.
Have fun now.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
When you write a story for this long a lot of your decisions will be "retcons" if you want to get nitpicky. However, this is a section of the timeline we haven't explored so it's fair game.
True

This timeline fits nicely with oda showing us that WG did attempt to look for Gomu Gomu or knew about someone eating it and did something to look for that person.

Other than this, I don't see another reason behind WG ordering kuma to go foosha village. Might be wrong about it

You fuckin clown I'll ask you simple things.
  1. Oda make sure to show haki when haki is used on blade.
  2. Smoke is no indication of haki (Only your headcanon) , Haki which doesn't turn your blade black great , 2 years of Mihawk teaching into waste right.
  3. Show me a single panel of smoke indication as haki.
  4. Zoro isn't struggling, he did the same with apoo and we know the fate apoo met.
  5. Lucci is straight up worse match up for Zoro. Lucci ain't even pushing Zoro to mid diff.
  6. Gear 5 is Luffy peak , Y'all don't consider that extreme diff but Zoro not even using haki is extreme diff great. Average brain dead fandom moment.
  7. Flames are fire fox style , fire fox style is well capable of cutting fire , generating fire and attacking with fire. (kinemon generated flames to cauterize wounds).
Now don't come upto me your non sense until you give me panels

1. Sword with flame/smoke but no black blade
  2. Until Zoro makes atleast 3 moves like Luffy did. Zoro made zero moves until now.
  3. Luffy clearly used haki to clash with Lucci as offense , Zoro haven't done that yet.
  4. Luffy used G5 , his peak , bring me a panel where Zoro uses Ashura or King of hell on Lucci and I'll accept it.
The level delusion y'all carry is insane. And this was your boy after the fight.
Just 2 pages later.

Unless you accept Luffy had Extreme diff fight with lucci. Don't even try your clownish headcanon of Zoro struggling against Lucci.
Zoro defended crew where Luffy let Lucci hit Sentoumaru.
Have fun now.
the denial in this post h ahahah you must be trolling .
IM not taking you seriously now .
Yes zoro is struggling deal with it . And no it was a easy fight for luffy he even slept in it and lucci was unable to touch him .
I know it is realy sad but zoro is way weaker that you want him to be .

C

Cruxroux

ZOro isnt struggling ...
ZOro : Hufff Huff
SUre dude walk in the park !
Those clear exausted effect are clearly there to show us how easy this fight is for zoro .
Lucci didn't even last a minutes against G5 and couldn't even land an attack. Zoro's been fighting Lucci for like 20 minutes now, and is heavily fatigued.
Headcanon. No where it was mentioned that.
Zoro already outlasted Luffy on rooftop and carried him around while doing the most the damage.
Unless you wanna cope Lucci is tougher than Kaido sure lol.

What I wanna know is who did Ace defeat that was a member of the Shichibukai.... We'll probably never find out, but it makes sense now why the WG offered him the position. It wasn't a vacant spot to begin with, rather he made it a vacant spot.
That warlord was most likely a former rocks pirate. Also that spot was vacant for a whole year wg was taking thier time in finding a replacement

True

This timeline fits nicely with oda showing us that WG did attempt to look for Gomu Gomu or knew about someone eating it and did something to look for that person.

Other than this, I don't see another reason behind WG ordering kuma to go foosha village. Might be wrong about it
I'll wait to read the chapter since it isn't clear if Kuma is there cause he was ordered to or because he has other motives.

Status
Not open for further replies.