Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine post udon luffy needing G4 to beat trash like vergo :kobeha:
Luffy also used G4 to beat a Number Giant. Doesn't mean he *needed* it.
Post automatically merged:

Perospero is stronger than Vergo or Whoswho. Pero was beating Neko without Sulong and fodderized Pedro. Even Big mom was asking Pero's help vs Marco.
I agree. Perospero > Vergo > Whoswho

I didn't say he can't, learn to read. I said it won't be easy.
Even Franky could take out a Tobi Roppo so Ulti would be the only one who could give trouble to Vergo. She was portrayed as the strongest of the bunch.
Franky got his sword broken and sacrificed his General robot to do that, it wasn't easy for Franky as well. Same Franky's laser was able to explode a wall that Sanji couldn't break.

Who's who push Jinbe to a high diff fight. Vergo doesn't have anything going for him to be on who's who level
That wasn't a high diff fight. Jimbei could move and fight well after that fight. It was low diff.
Robin vs Black Maria was a high diff fight. Robin could barely move after it.
Sasaki vs Franky was a mid diff fight. Franky got his robot destroyed but could still move fairly well.
Extreme diff would be something like Luffy vs Kaido or Zoro vs King. They passed out after the fight.

Luffy also used G4 to beat a Number Giant. Doesn't mean he *needed* it.
Post automatically merged:

I agree. Perospero > Vergo > Whoswho
He also use it to destroy a ship because of law and kid and he could do that since gear 3 lol.
Also agree with your ranking but they all getting wash by jinbei

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
No he couldn’t. Minks are weaker after Sulong wears off because of how much stamina it uses. Perospero looks strong because of that alone.
He fought Wanda and Carrot at the same time in sulong

He fought neko in sulong

He's not a knock to him cause they lost their sulong

It makes him look even better because he was able to outlast it 3 times

Even had neko on the ropes until the sky split and the moon came back

Neko got a second wind and was able to finish him off

Status
Not open for further replies.