ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1100: THANK YOU, BONNEY

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Akainu vs Kuma, Akainu doesn't demonstrate Acoc; Aokiji vs Garp, Aokiji doesn't show Acoc; Green Bull and Fujitora vs Revolutionaries in a plot where they couldn't use 100% of their DF power (a perfect scenario for using Haki and CQC), neither of the two shows Acoc; Green Bull was losing to an 8-year-old in Wano and didn't even use Acoc; Kizaru now, besides being Saturn's errand boy, Saturn's personal slave, Saturn's waiter and delivery guy, is now an idiot of Nika Nika Chan. Man, I swear they promised me something different when Admiral Piece arrived.

I wonder why Kuma is at Foosha village I hope it's not for Luffy otherwise it would be abit of a plot hole as the gorosei didn't know who luffy was when he first got his bounty. I guess Kuma was sent after the nika fruit

Akainu vs Kuma, Akainu doesn't demonstrate Acoc; Aokiji vs Garp, Aokiji doesn't show Acoc; Green Bull and Fujitora vs Revolutionaries in a plot where they couldn't use 100% of their DF power (a perfect scenario for using Haki and CQC), neither of the two shows Acoc; Green Bull was losing to an 8-year-old in Wano and didn't even use Acoc; Kizaru now, besides being Saturn's errand boy, Saturn's personal slave, Saturn's waiter and delivery guy, is now an idiot of Nika Nika Chan. Man, I swear they promised me something different when Admiral Piece arrived.

Kaido the GOAT