ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1100: THANK YOU, BONNEY

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
A new idea has grown on me and, what if the former Shichibukai... Could be one of these guys?

The thugs from Goa Kingdom.

It was hinted a few times by Oda (via magazine, and manga) that they have a grudge against Luffy... It makes sense since Lufy/Ace were fighting them since kids. Ace ruined their business and now they're aiming for Luffy.

I have my own theories about them being Holy Knights, Elbaf underworld, or being allied with Cross Guild, but after this matching connection, Ace, how convenient, and a seat as a Shichibukai plus a grudge being stated by Oda I did the maths so maybe yes or maybe no.

my opinions, what i think is happening.

so bonney was kuma daughter all along from clues so far, also this points to someone else helping saturn to set up kuma...

ginny ate age age fruit-delayed bonney birth after capture
ginny released back to kuma after she gets the disease (looks pre-planned to who ever set up kuma)
ginny brings her and kuma daughter back home-dies and her df age age spawns somewhere in the church..
bonney later at age 5 finds and eats it. getting her mother df powers
later kuma is told to get cure is by vega punk
coinicidently someone has put a spy camera for saturn, before kuma shows up............................

final nail

saturn confirms, hints bonney is kuma bio daughter!

with making her a slave/deep threat to kuma... and he is shocked/confused by this revelation. because saturn only says buccaneers are only fit to be either slave or dead..

this was not mistake, she does have blood from kuma, being her real bio dad, and saturn even hints it now. further with ginny had age age fruit to delay bonney birth.

Kizaru: I'm Joyboy's dancer ahahaha...

Kaido killing Joyboy in the utmost madness:

That was before he underwent the nika transformation
Rich comeing from One Punch KO Lizaru gang
Luffy didn’t have to ko himself after using Kaido as a jump rope.

I don’t know how kizaru’s performance against g5 is supposed to look bad next to kaido’s. the trolling against Kaido was more one-sided if anything.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Why not? It just shows he's up to have fun and party with everyone despite his duties, but doesn't mean he's a Nika believer all of a sudden lol
If anything it makes the fact that he is willing to hunt down Vegapunk and Sentomaru even more bittersweet, he really is a man of duty.
They dislike character depth (which makes me wonder why they aren’t Kaido fans).

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Dragon is likely going to meet with Kuma and ask what's going on why he would obey wg