ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1100: THANK YOU, BONNEY

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Ace beat TWO Warlords and fought evenly with Yamato.I still don't get why people think he was weak.Anyway,any Ace hype is indirect BlackBeard hype i suppose.
Blackbeard should’ve always been deemed powerful after giving shanks a permanent scar and shanks going out his way to even warn whitebeard about it. I swear some of the power scale bros don’t read the same story as the rest of us

C

CensoredbyWG

Ace beat TWO Warlords and fought evenly with Yamato.I still don't get why people think he was weak.Anyway,any Ace hype is indirect BlackBeard hype i suppose.
"Fought evenly" hahahahaah, she literally used basic haki to stop his flames and thats about it.

Ace is the most overrated character in OP, dude lived on a top tier yonko' s ship and NEVER learned any sort of advanced haki, on top of having his fruit for YEARS and NEVER awakening it(as far as we know and, to me, logia awakening is what ryokugyo and enel already showed us).

So it seems like this unnamed warlord is really strong cause their defeat cause a huge turbulence in their world

I definitely hope the supernovas have done stuff that affect whatever route they went to on the grand line
Obviously no..he was defeated by rookie Ace....oda hypes every little turd in this series.

Ace's wording confuses me. He said "replacement". Does that mean Kuma is replacing a former Warlord, or he's replacing Ace, who never accepted the position to begin with?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Did that happen in his spin off manga? I never read that.
They mentioned it in this chapter and I never read the spin off either I just know Ace had a marine girlfriend named isuka

Kind of enjoy Kizaru as a character tbh. Showing actual emotions despite his duty. He might turn on against Saturn tbh.

And there's still the BBP looming around

Egghead will be a mess, but please don't overstay in this flashback longer get to the meat of the lore about Nika if that's where it's heading at and move on

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Kind of enjoy Kizaru as a character tbh. Showing actual emotions despite his duty. He might turn on against Saturn tbh.

And there's still the BBP looming around

Egghead will be a mess, but please don't overstay in this flashback longer get to the meat of the lore about Nika if that's where it's heading at and move on
I think the flashback ends soon maybe next chapter we'll see a glimpse of young luffy maybe Kuma saying that boy looks just like..... leading people to speculate Kuma knows who Luffys mom is cause he sure has hell looks nothing like dragon and then we'll cut back to present time

Dragon preserves the RA and rescues countries by extension for not recklessly infiltrating Marijoa.

Kuma doomed the world to the wrath of pacifistas so he can save one single person.

Guess which one is being slandered?