Is the Average Worstgen One Piece Fan Uneducated?

Is the average Worstgen One Piece Fan uneducated?

• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
I'm pretty sure most people on this forum are uneducated, and lack any real skills.

However, I'm an electrical tech graduate and business student. I know more than 90% of the people here ever will.
Nah you don't

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Do you have an education?
Everyone in the world is educated in one way or another I drove tanks in the military for 3 years so I'm educated in that field and I learned how to weld and graphic design for a sign shop and I also know basic medical techniques

Everyone in the world is educated in one way or another I drove tanks in the military for 3 years so I'm educated in that field and I learned how to weld and graphic design for a sign shop and I also know basic medical techniques
Um... No. Not everyone is educated "in one way or another." That is some crazy logic about education.

I'm not going to speak on what you call an education.

If you feel that you are educated, then go ahead and hit no. If you feel like most people are not, then hit yes.

Yoho

โ€Ž
Um... No. Not everyone is educated.
Majority of people are educated in one way or the other maybe its physics maybe it's how to color there's no a single person that's completely uneducated even babies learn to crawl and walk

Yoho

โ€Ž
If you really think education means learned some nonsense from college then you're the only uneducated one here in fact I'll just say you're kinda stupid

Yoho

โ€Ž
Status
Not open for further replies.