Is the Average Worstgen One Piece Fan Uneducated?

Is the average Worstgen One Piece Fan uneducated?

• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
You damn sure spend a lot of time here among all of us antisocial uneducated mouth breathers. Motherfucker thinks this is a Mensa meeting or sum shit.

Brotha we're here to spam Facebook level memes and hurl personal insults at whomever thinks differently about japanese drawings winning an imaginary fight.

Either join us in the suffering, or shut the fuck up. It ain't dat deep.

Do you have an education?

How old are you? You're not 15. I doubt that.
Post automatically merged:

Look guys- this thread isn't here for you to either bash me or bash each other. It's just to check if we as a group have educations.
You say this but you're clearly just trying to get attention by constantly insulting us and riling us up
If you were truly as educated as you claim you wouldn't spend your time being a low quality troll on an anime forum

You damn sure spend a lot of time here among all of us antisocial uneducated mouth breathers. Motherfucker thinks this is a Mensa meeting or sum shit.

Brotha we're here to spam Facebook level memes and hurl personal insults at whomever thinks differently about japanese drawings winning an imaginary fight.

Where did this come from?

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Do you have an education?

How old are you? You're not 15. I doubt that.

Look guys- this thread isn't here for you to either bash me or bash each other. It's just to check if we as a group have educations.
You ain't slick I quoted your original post before you edited you tried calling everyone here idiots

You ain't slick I quoted your original post before you edited you tried calling everyone here idiots
It's pretty easy to hurt people's feelings on this subject. I'm trying to avoid that.

I'm going to stop posting on this thread. This isn't supposed to be an opportunity to try to fight amongst ourselves.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž

And all of this disregarding the fact that what people currently call "eDuCaShIoN" is not anything to actually brag about lol

We're living in some sad sad times.

Final comment- guys this was an opportunity for you to show other people that we as a group aren't uneducated. I would prefer you showed class instead of bad behavior if possible.

On a serious note: Pal, you say you just want to know our education level but your title is looking like a straight up provocation.
There are billionaires that have no degrees so better be humble or else even PHD won't make you intelligent.

Status
Not open for further replies.