Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yeah but I feel like it’s happening. Koala apparently was also in the revs before Kuma quit too
DFS aren't easy to find let alone Kaola getting her hands over Kuma's df ...

We already have one weird coincidence of Sabo getting hands over Mera.... another revolutionary getting hands of over comrade's df would be just meh for me....

DFS aren't easy to find let alone Kaola getting her hands over Kuma's df ...

We already have one weird coincidence that Sabo getting hands over Mera.... another revolutionary getting hands of over comrades df would be just meh for me....
Yeah but I feel like punk knows how dfs are passed on and will be able to get the Nikyu into his possession like how Blackbeard pirates know how they get passed on.

Reborn

Yeah but I feel like punk knows how dfs are passed on and will be able to get the Nikyu into his possession like how Blackbeard pirates know how they get passed on.

What separates BB from others is him having ability to take other person DFS and he himself can have multiple ones...

If VP knew this tech then why WG can't take DFS like that? Why VP never used it before?

What separates BB from others is him having ability to take other person DFS and he himself can have multiple ones...

If VP knew this tech then why WG can't take DFS like that? Why VP never used it before?
Burgess also planned on being able to take Luffys fruit from him, I think there’s a secret to it that some people know. And punk is bound to be one of them.

And we know VP would do stuff like experiment with DF powered weapons. I doubt he learned that without learning how to reuse DFs if the experiments failed.
Post automatically merged:

It’s not. The actual shonen battle tactics of it are interesting.

The incest love plot is really creepy

Reborn

Burgess also planned on being able to take Luffys fruit from him, I think there’s a secret to it that some people know. And punk is bound to be one of them.

And we know VP would do stuff like experiment with DF powered weapons. I doubt he learned that without learning how to reuse DFs if the experiments failed.
Post automatically merged:

It’s not. The actual shonen battle tactics of it are interesting.

The incest love plot is really creepy
Lets see

I really doubt oda will pull this... Koala isn't even at egghead and kuma most likely will die in this arc

Also, vp having this knowledge would be bad writing in my opinion because then it doesn't make BB that special

I am saying so coz when BB took gura then even wg and navy were shocked

Lets see

I really doubt oda will pull this... Koala isn't even at egghead and kuma most likely will die in this arc

Also, vp having this knowledge would be bad writing in my opinion because then it doesn't make BB that special

I am saying so coz when BB took gura then even wg and navy were shocked
Yeah because Blackbeard was now able to control two fruits was the most shocking part.

And burgess kinda already ruined it in dressrosa when he alluded to being able to take luffys fruit.