Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yeah because Blackbeard was now able to control two fruits was the most shocking part.

And burgess kinda already ruined it in dressrosa when he alluded to being able to take luffys fruit.
Well burgess learnt from BB..its fine if BB himself told the secret to his crew

Vp was working on pacifista before ts and 2 years ts isn't enough for this. Heck, we know what he was working on during ts - creating artificial dfs

Well burgess learnt from BB..its fine if BB himself told the secret to his crew

Vp was working on pacifista before ts and 2 years ts isn't enough for this. Heck, we know what he was working on during ts - creating artificial dfs
Vegapunk has been experimenting with DFs long before the timeskip. After all that’s where Mr. 4s dog came from.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Vegapunk has been experimenting with DFs long before the timeskip. After all that’s where Mr. 4s dog came from.
Ya but as I said during ts his focus was creating df

Before ts we have no evidence of anyone knowing how to take dfs when user dies except that it appears in nearest fruit if I remember well

Ya but as I said during ts his focus was creating df

Before ts we have no evidence of anyone knowing how to take dfs when user dies except that it appears in nearest fruit if I remember well
We have some evidence as we’re told some fruits have been used in alabasta as guardian fruits for generations so I have a hard time believing they don’t know how to collect a fruit when the guardian dies.