Yeah he’s never going to be anything close to what Judge wanted him to be. Thank god. I feel like if the warrior of science thing will be connected to Sanji (which I don’t care for personally) it’ll be more towards whatever the fuck the first king of Germa did to conquer a quarter of the world and less Judges terminator ideology of it.

I’m open to it, but I’d rather sanjis power stay connected to his fire. I’ve always been a big fan of the Lunarian Sanji theory because then it means the fire that Sora died to give Sanji is still protecting him to this day. I like it wayyy more than the exoskeleton.
The Wings of the PK and one of Luffy's most trusted crewmates

A Vinsmoke (science shit is here to stay)

Who just awakened the science in his body (Oda's on words)

The Warrior of Science title is going to have it's weight on Sanji's character, it's impossible to run from that. Blud is gonna be doing things that seem impossible for 99% of mankind

That doesn't mean he's gonna be Franky's copy, Sanji's abilities are basically a Devil Fruit with apparently no ceilling for growth, since Judge already said that the stronger the subject grows, the stronger his powers get.

Most people didn't even believe he would destroy the raid suit and never use it to fight for real (neither did i to be honest), but now it's very easy to tell what oda is doing here imo
:stealthblack:

He already is tho, but he is still a "mere" 1 Bi bounty pirate, this is gonna keep coming back subtly and be more meaningful in the future

For example, the fact he managed to use his own capabilities alongside with his genetic enhancements to literally go invisible, something only Devil Fruit powers can do (Raid Suits are tied to DF powers as well), speaks for itself.

Thats why it's called Warrior of Science, and not Mr. Judge's Cyborg, or what he was born to be (Stealth Black). The same logic could apply to Luffy here, the creativity behind Luffy's fighting style and strength comes only from Luffy himself, but it doesn't changes the fact those powers are tied to some godlike being very known by some very specific characters in the story
Power linked to Godlike being? Lmao, shutup Damajiboi, Luffy is the only one that awakened the fruit in 800 years and no God like power helped him do it. It isn't like he had stuff put inside him like someone who got eyenegged.

I have a girlfriend. She doesn't know we're dating yet, and she thinks I'm a weirdo that keeps sending dead squirrels in the mail, and watches her through the window, but she'll realize we're dating soon enough.