[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D3 Votecount #2

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Votes:
Charlie: Seatonnes > BHH
Red Night: Seatonnes > BHH
The Orca: Lord Melkor > Michelle
Yoho: BHH
Lord Melkor: BHH > Luka
Bepo D Bear: Seatonnes > Michelle
Mr Reloaded: Zolo > Michelle
COC: Michelle
Seatonnes: Michelle
Random Asshole: BHH
Luka: Michelle

Votecount:
Michelle: 7
BHH: 4
Luka: 1

Let me know if I missed anything!

Ekko was a serial killer, not aligned with Mafia. His reads aren't informed from the perspective of bei g on a scum team, so this is a silly argument to make.
Again, Ekko's reads are mostly non-consequential, he wasn't aligned with Mafia which is what we're looking for. You can assume that, as serial, there was a degree of his reads being genuine, because he needs to kill Mafia too.
Implication is that Ekko tried to kill Melkor N1 but his kill failed.

Nope, haven't.

Also, not sure what to tell ya Ratchet, I can give you my reads on why I sus them, but sure, I might be influenced by consensus reads as well. Tryna figure out who's who and plays like what.

LHF my ass. He was Godfather with double kill ability. You don't bus so powerful role without trying to at least use it. All these people who just showed up to vote melkor (seatonnes, intima, boa's, etc) are looking terrible and there's no reason to not push them rn.
Yes, you do. I do. Everybody sane does if they're inactive and doing nothing. We also don't know what other abilities scum has, so they could easily benefit from it.

In addition to that, do you know what LHF means? Low hanging fruit, which they were. Yes.
I understand Ekko is dead?
So? This is irrelevant.
And why is Orca red for you? I am not impressed at all.
I'm not impressed with you. I explained why they're red multiple times. I don't have much posts, go find it if you're that interested before giving me shit, kay?
Also you did not explain how you changed your read on me after giving me the most townie points day 1.
That was an arbitrary read system that doesn't work based on most criteria. It was just tonal points.
Post automatically merged:

Btw does this really prove that Tonnes can't be scum? Sorry, newbiequestion :zosleepy:
No it proves jack shit. But it does make them more likely town since that is a townie ability to have.
Post automatically merged:

Can you explain your earlier scum list?
Which ones.
I think I explained all of them throughout this game.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Well, time to make some moves.

I am the Cop, Nojiko.

In my two Investigations, I have found Bepo D. Bear and The Orca Innocent. Hopefully this helps narrow things down for people with more experience than me.
I wouldn't have claimed if I was you. You got two innocent result. You should have claimed this only if one if these were about to be lynched or if you were feeling that scums would kill you next night.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
I wouldn't have claimed if I was you. You got two innocent result. You should have claimed this only if one if these were about to be lynched or if you were feeling that scums would kill you next night.
I was on the fence. I wanted to wait another night, but felt like clearing two people was worth the risk, in case I didn't last another night.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
If we believe CoC's claim, then Bepo and The Orca are innocent. If nobody claims Nojiko, WE might trust his claim. Unless Polar Bear was Nojiko and CoC ks claiming the janitored role.

If CoC turns to be scum, then we could assume Bepo and The Orca are scums too.

Status
Not open for further replies.