[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
The general consensus of the day is to purge BHH correct or did the tides turn to someone else?

Aight lets get it

Vote Lynch BOAT

I think this slot no sold my fake cop check earlier...
Or maybe some other new player.

:wonderland:
Who?

Did he so far?

Also in case @Seatonnes is scum with that announcer role, I think that Usopp could fit.
I don't think strawhats are in the game. But it doesn't matter. Buggy as double kill role doesn't make much sense either.

I'm willing to give him a pass this phase.

@Charlie who we flipping besides charlie today
:o

I'd like people like Luka, Gad, Ratchet or RA investigated tbh but no idea who i'd Lynch rn. If BHH is scum, maybe HWHNE? He tried hard to give them town read D1 for no reason.

Ratchet is playing? What slot?
Zolo.

am an animal, searching for Gaimon. RIP
The animal is uncoordinated and has an action but I was busy overnight and I forgot to submit N2. N1 I visited Ekko
Was it negative action?

@Yoho @Infitima you're Animals too right? Are you supposed to look for Gaimon too?

Wtf is that? Is that how your role is named in your PM?

@CoC: Color of Clowns

yo, you're most likely going to Die at night anyway and you probably already know that but please don't check Red Night. You will get guilty result no matter what since they claimed indie. Just in case

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Who?

I don't think strawhats are in the game. But it doesn't matter. Buggy as double kill role doesn't make much sense either.

I'm willing to give him a pass this phase.

:o

I'd like people like Luka, Gad, Ratchet or RA investigated tbh but no idea who i'd Lynch rn. If BHH is scum, maybe HWHNE? He tried hard to give them town read D1 for no reason.

Zolo.

Was it negative action?

@Yoho @Infitima you're Animals too right? Are you supposed to look for Gaimon too?

Wtf is that? Is that how your role is named in your PM?

@CoC: Color of Clowns

yo, you're most likely going to Die at night anyway and you probably already know that but please don't check Red Night. You will get guilty result no matter what since they claimed indie. Just in case
Yeah I'm a pandabat idk if I need to find gaimon or not that wasn't part of my wincon

Status
Not open for further replies.