[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day Four Start Post #2 [TRUE FLIP]
DAY FOUR START POST #2

It is unlikely you all realized just how bloody and brutal this "interview process" was going to be, especially considering the fact that this is all being done as a preparation to invade Arlong Park and take on the Fishmen. As you scour the deck and do a rollcall you realize that another person is missing until someone finally finds a body shoved into a food locker with a knife plunged directly through their heart and you all come to conclusion that @Gadonkadonk has fallen.

You are Lionbuta [Friend Finder & Rare Animal - Citizens of the East Blue]

Your role is: Clumsy Animal
You're are a clumsy animal and are looking for your friends, but can't seem to find them. You are looking to reunite with Gaimon and look to visit him each night. If you don't manage to find Gaimon, you will be so clumsy you will prevent your target from performing their night actions.
[you are a Rare Animal - and should be wary of this fact.]

You begin the game with x1 piece of bread.

Win Condition: As a citizens of the East Blue you win when all threats to your alignment have been removed from the game.

You are Kuro [Alignment - Combined Pirate Crew]

Your role is: Strongman
If the factional kill is performed by the Strongman it cannot be blocked by any means - neither by Bulletproof, nor by Doctor or other protective roles, nor by Roleblocks. It is, however, trumped by roles that prevent the victim from being targeted at all. (x1 usage)

Additional Power:
Role Cop - at night, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, you will learn that player's role (but not their alignment). (x3 usage)

- You can not use Strongman & Role Cop during the same night phase.

Win Condition: You win when the Combined Pirate Crew control the game in a manner that means no other alignment can regain control of the game.

Captain Luffy grabs a speakerphone and calls out from the shore. "Impress me with your pirate spirit! Show me your fight! Show me your love! And it looks like pig is on the menu tonight!"

+ + + + +

IT IS NOW DAY FOUR

- The player with the most votes at the end of the Day Phase will be lynched. If votes are tied, the person who was voted first will be lynched. There are currently 18 players alive.

- The day phase last a total of 35 hours. (reduced by one hour to guarantee I can post end of day)

Countdown Timer – Countdown to 6 Dec 2023 01:40 in London, England (timeanddate.com)

- Dusk will start as soon as the countdown run down, as I will be asleep but will post the Day End Post when I wake up.

Last edited:
DAY FOUR START POST #1

A Dog Was Visited By: Yoho

As you all wake up, you are shocked at the sight you see. There is a member of the interview process that looks like they have been rammed into the mast with such force and strength that their body has snapped in half and they lay well and truly dead on the deck. Breathless, broken and with no hopes of revival. Upon closer inspection it is ascertained that this person is none other than @CoC: Color of Clowns who is no more....

You are Nojiko [Alignment: Citizens of the East Blue]

Your role is: The Cop
You are great at reading people, so much so that you are to investigate a target each night and will find out if they are Innocent (Not Mafia Aligned) or Guilty (Mafia Aligned) [usage each night]
[be wary that your ability will not work on third parties/indies]

Win Condition: As a citizens of the East Blue you win when all threats to your alignment have been removed from the game.

You suddenly all hear a scream from the shore. "You killed my sister! If I found who did it, I am going to kill you - bring you back to life and then kill you again. You ***** ***** ****** *******!"

Please Do Not Post Yet | To Be Continued

Per chance, is there any watcher? Would be neat

Votes:
Charlie: Seatonnes > BHH
Red Night: Seatonnes > BHH
The Orca: Lord Melkor > Michelle
Yoho: BHH
Lord Melkor: BHH > Luka
Bepo D Bear: Seatonnes > Michelle
Mr Reloaded: Sanji > Michelle
COC: Michelle
Seatonnes: Michelle
Random Asshole: BHH
Luka: Michelle

Votecount:
Michelle: 7
BHH: 4
Luka: 1

Let me know if I missed anything!

Okay, i think we should look for our remaining scum in people who voted for Michelle here and voted for me over Jesse.

I quickly crosschecked - @Luka @Seatonnes @Reloaded @ORCA @Infitima look like avoiding both scum wagons.

Orca should be town though or at least not mafia as gave us Jesse. Reloaded i had a slight town lean - he asked for refill but did not claim anything?

Was Gad a vig kill?
Wrong Orca. Aaaand Orca would've bussed the shet out of Jesse for no good reason tbh. I'd rather keep him out of immediate poe tbh.

Gad, but I was unsuccessful to take him a piece of bread.
:s

welp, i guess it's because he was technically killed before you could do that

but like, with Boa's flip you should be confirmed non-mafia i guess

Boa was their "anti bread" role and their death WU confirms their bread has been stolen

Btw, do you need to steal 5 pieces of bread or just have 5 pieces? Like, if there's some event in which you could win a piece of bread for example. Would it count to your winocn?

Status
Not open for further replies.