[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Here you guys are literally talking about Pokemon, something that's completely out of universe, yet you had the galls to say I was talking about out of game things and complain of a joke.
Our Pokemon conversation right now is only happening because the day phase is almost over and we're just waiting on the flip. I have already given my reads and solve for today.

You haven't done much of anything to get a town reading from anyone, if you can't clear yourself through mech you can at least give your top scum reads and why you think they are sus.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Our Pokemon conversation right now is only happening because the day phase is almost over and we're just waiting on the flip. I have already given my reads and solve for today.

You haven't done much of anything to get a town reading from anyone, if you can't clear yourself through mech you can at least give your top scum reads and why you think they are sus.
Like for instance, do you buy Boa's claim at all?

Oh let's see, because day 1, I came in late because of the stupid holidays and had to play catchup while figuring out how the game worked differently here than my past plays elsewhere. I didn't even take a night action from trying sort things. Second day you complained, so I went full on-role and had to think up how a non-talking role can still vote and join in. Yet despite all that I still deduced Naomi was Gaimon and visited night 2, just not fast enough before they got killed.

I don't have any reads yet. So I'm mostly randomizing the first 2 or going majority.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Alive Players (18)
1) @Yoho
3) @Lord Melkor
4) @Mr. Reloaded
6) @Red Night
9) @Zolo @Ratchet
10) @Kiku @T-Pein™ 2
11) @Infitima
12) @BoaHancocksHusband
13) @Michelle
14) @Luka
15) @Bepo D. Bear
16) @The Orca
18) @CaeDBoyd @Random Asshole

20) @HeWhoHasNoEqual
21) @Seatonnes
22) @CoC: Color of Clowns
23) @Gadonkadonk
24) @Charlie

I need everyone to give me their top 3 scum and top 3 town reads with reasons, in the next 4 hours
@Infitima if you don't people to bug you that much, you should really reply to this post. It'll give us a good idea of where you're at with the game.

I mean... Polar had already stated he had mech that nearly cleared Naomi and Charlie by then. Hence I get why scum would want to janitor him.

:jay-he:
Starting to get a read on you. Starting to seem a little too insistent people play to your expectations or they're suspected. Trying to find excuses to off them?

Status
Not open for further replies.