Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
This is a subjective interpretation and it is exactly why we have to wait on it to be revealed.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, I know, but I interpret it differently than you. So we would go around in circles with each one of us having their stand point. Let's just accnowledge that we have a different view of the matter and leave it at that.
Post automatically merged:

I know this looks like there is not much going for my take on the story. But trust me if I say that this arc has given me so much hints to digest and small plot bumbs. I understand that it - at the moment - sounds unbelievable.

Thank you. :blush: You may clown, if you like - I am warned now. ;)
That interpretation isn't subjective. Fiction isn't always open to interpretation. What I said is literally what Lucci says in the panel. Your interpretation ignores Lucci's line, latches onto the word "questioning" from Stussy, and invents a new scenario around it to fit your agenda. It's objectively wrong.

That said, you're still the most chill person I know here, so I wanna end the post by saying keep being you :cheers:

Don't you guys want Kuma to live happy with his daughter outsides of conflicts ?
Master-Sama! HISASHIBURI DA NE!! Kyarotto wa... Kyarotto wa... nakama janeka!!

Tell us, Master, what's the news up there in the sky? Who are we supposed to support as the next nakama? I've been tired for a whole year from all the spiritual energy I used in order to prevent Yamatowel from joining. We made it possible!

Ok, that's enough worstgen for me today..

PLEASE JUST PLEASEEEEEE TELL ME WHO WE NEED TO SUPPORT NOW. IT IS OUR HOLY MISSION. OH GOD OH GOD WHAT DID YOU DO?! WHAT DID YOU DO!?!?!! I CHOSE CHIMNEY AS CARROT'S REPLACEMENT. DID I DO THE RIGHT THING!? I NEED TO KNOW MASTER JUST PLEASE I WANT TO DIE BESIDES YOU JUST PLEAAAAASE. LET'S DIE TOGETHER. WE FOUGHT WELL AGAINST YAMATO WHAS IS WRONG WITH YOU!? I TALKED TO HIM ABOUT YOU. HE IS VERY UNDERSTANDING AND HE WILL GRANT US HIS POWER ONCE AGAIN BUT WE NEED TO COOPERATE HE SAID. ONCE AGAIN. FOR CARROT. FOR WHOEVER ELSE HAS TO COME NEXT. WHO IS IT? VEGAPUNK? BONNEY? KUMA? STUSSY. JUST SAY THE WORD AND WE WILL MAKE IT WORK. I HAVE MY POWERS BACK. LET'S GO MAN. LET'S GO. I'M NOT CRAZY. I'M IN.

Man, I don’t want to point out the obvious but the characters below sadly won’t be able to join the crew:

- Bonney
- Borsalino (Kizaru)
- Carrot
- Caribou
- Lucci
- Stussy

The reason?

Their name has the same first letter as the existing Straw Hat Pirates!

The likes of Vivi, Kuma, and Yamato still has a chance though

:optimistic::funky:
Kinemon and Momo then also