[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Well hmm lemme see

Stump is my special ability but I was under the impression visiting was something anyone can do so I visited melkor I'm not privy to the result of this visit
What, exactly, is the ability that you used to visit Melkor with?

I offered to but nobody repsonded to it. At this point I think they're just good though.
pretty sure i asked but nvm

have you visited anyone?

Well hmm lemme see

Stump is my special ability but I was under the impression visiting was something anyone can do so I visited melkor I'm not privy to the result of this visit
but like, visiting is basically using ability on someone

what does it say about "visiting" in your role?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
pretty sure i asked but nvm

have you visited anyone?

but like, visiting is basically using ability on someone

what does it say about "visiting" in your role?
Seems I've been backed into a corner It's late enough in the game I can come clean

My true name isn't pandabat it's Ritchie the lion and I hunt rare animals I visit people and if they are not a rare animal I received a strike

N1- I visited Red Knight my first strike was received

N2- I didn't receive one but I wasn't told if Infitima was a rare animals or not

N3- I received my second strike whilst visiting Melkor

Now If yall wanna kill me I accept that but if I make one last wrong visit I'm dead anyway

You should go after someone who isn't on the verge of death anyway

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Seems I've been backed into a corner It's late enough in the game I can come clean

My true name isn't pandabat it's Ritchie the lion and I hunt rare animals I visit people and if they are not a rare animal I received a strike

N2- I didn't receive one but I wasn't told if Infitima was a rare animals or not

Now If yall wanna kill me I accept that but if I make one last wrong visit I'm dead anyway

Wincon?

hory shet

like, you can't just claim mafia :S

Are you claiming Indie?

Status
Not open for further replies.