[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't be like that please

have you been reading the game? like, this cycle at least
Yes.

Did you read what I said yesterday?

I can't win anymore, my role is completely useless. And now I can't even take actions.

I'm a dumb furry contributing only votes or speculation to a goal I get nothing out of now all because some asshole went and shanked Gaimon.

Lynch me.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Yes.

Did you read what I said yesterday?

I can't win anymore, my role is completely useless. And now I can't even take actions.

I'm a dumb furry contributing only votes or speculation to a goal I get nothing out of now all because some asshole went and shanked Gaimon.

Lynch me.
that was your secondary wincon though.

You win when town wins now.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I'm not caught up by 100 pages, I'm not going to catch up.
Yoho
Melkor
Reloaded
Red Night

Ratchet
T-Pein

Infi
Michelle
Luka
Bepo
Orca
RA
HWHNE
Seatonnes
Charlie

Not caught up + Not invested in the game
there yo go

Ooo purple that's a new color

The First Duel (Day Four)
THE FIRST DUEL

A duel has been called and as such it requires you're attention!

@T-Pein™ 2 has challenged @Ratchet to a duel to the death with Flintlock Pistols.

In order to select the duel winner you must format your duel vote in the method shown in the example:

DUEL WINNER: T-Pein or Ratchet

The winner of the duel earns the favour of Captain Luffy and his crew and will survive the day and can't be lynched.

Last edited:
Well hmm lemme see

Stump is my special ability but I was under the impression visiting was something anyone can do so I visited melkor I'm not privy to the result of this visit
This does not make sense to me. My role for example and other flipped roles do not say I can just visit anyone. How is your visit abilty worded?

Seems I've been backed into a corner It's late enough in the game I can come clean

My true name isn't pandabat it's Ritchie the lion and I hunt rare animals I visit people and if they are not a rare animal I received a strike

N1- I visited Red Knight my first strike was received

N2- I didn't receive one but I wasn't told if Infitima was a rare animals or not

N3- I received my second strike whilst visiting Melkor

Now If yall wanna kill me I accept that but if I make one last wrong visit I'm dead anyway

You should go after someone who isn't on the verge of death anyway
So if you are not mafia you are hostile indie? What is your wincon then?

Also, Ritchie is not a good guy by flavour.

Status
Not open for further replies.