[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, do you understand how that can be used to draw positions out of players, and thus generate reads? No? Is "playing mafia" to you just speculating on flavour and hoping you guess right?

Like what is this supposed to prove lol?
What i meant is that you had like 50 posts. Half of them was you talking about being dueled by pein. And like 3 of other 25 is you actually sharing your thoughts.

Like, if you're mafia, you could at least not act like asshole. If you're town, I'd like if you cared more.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
What i meant is that you had like 50 posts. Half of them was you talking about being dueled by pein. And like 3 of other 25 is you actually sharing your thoughts.

Like, if you're mafia, you could at least not act like asshole. If you're town, I'd like if you cared more.
Mate, you're blind lynching the town doctor because you're trying to flavour speculate your way through the game, you've made 0 effort to get me up to speed, and you're passing over my attempts to generate positions from people because you don't understand that utility in asking people questions.

I care more than I should as is to be honest - look at what I'm playing with here. Terrible.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
The only east blue doctor I can think of is Kaya but that begs the question why not just say I'm Kaya
Good thought process, but I should point out I have very little flavour knowledge so it would be entirely possible I m just wouldn't know I could claim Kaya.

Mate, you're blind lynching the town doctor because you're trying to flavour speculate your way through the game.
not blindly

like, you've been PoE (you and earlier zolo) since D1

flavour is only cherry on the top here

you've made 0 effort to get me up to speed
Wait a second. Is it my responisibility? Like, have you asked for summary or anything like that? What are you blaming me for here?

you're passing over my attempts to generate positions from people because you don't understand that utility in asking people questions.
Questions like "what do you think of XYZ" followed by nothing?

I care more than I should as is to be honest - look at what I'm playing with here. Terrible.
This has to be the most ironic sentence in this thread.

Like, you're basically doing nothing for entire game, then throw claim with 1 dude being janitored. you're mad people don't trust you immidiately and start insult them. Like, f off seriously

Ratchet you knew I had a day killing role.
Did you think I wasn't gonna use it cuz you were egging me on?
You even told me to use it on Melkor.
I hella hinted it last phase.
You got got.

Status
Not open for further replies.