[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have mech to prove it? Because otherwise we're lynching the outted not town :hapnoel:
My reads are better than mech. Mech lies, I don't. Except sometimes when im doing shit.

100?....based on voting?
Yes, I understand you weebs are primitive. But mafia is solved way more than many of you know.

I am like an extraterrestrial coming in with tech you can't even comprehend. I know that. Just accept it, ET phone home. I come in peace.

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
My reads are better than mech. Mech lies, I don't. Except sometimes when im doing shit.

Yes, I understand you weebs are primitive. But mafia is solved way more than many of you know.

I am like an extraterrestrial coming in with tech you can't even comprehend. I know that. Just accept it, ET phone home. I come in peace.
i will clown on you so hard after i die

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
@Seatonnes but you already know that don't you, because you're the true mafia

👏👏👏 I applaud the performance melkor puts the spot light on me and you and @Mr. Reloaded pushes the narrative so I get lynched and mafia get off Scott free this round

It's almost the perfect plan
You are getting lynched because you got caught lying and claimed hostile indie 😂

We're not "letting mafia off Scott free" because we do not have any outted mafia. Yes I would prefer to flip a red slot, but you gotta catch one first.

Now if you can prove Tonnes or Melkor is Mafia then now's the time.

Then vote Tonnes and present your case :suresure:
I am voting Tonnes and I already presented my case.

If you need it explained in the language you nooby weebs can understand, I can do that tomorrow. But now I'm gonna sleep cause i got work tomorrow. Also I threw up today in the morning randomly, so I hope that doesn't happen tomorrow.

I have morning sickness ???

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Morning everyone I will catch up im work breaks, I had an endgame who took my whole energy yday (MU hydra game 3)

Who can tell me in a few words what happened?
Melkor said I visited him and then mostly everyone voted to lynch me even tho I'm an innocent soul

You are getting lynched because you got caught lying and claimed hostile indie 😂

We're not "letting mafia off Scott free" because we do not have any outted mafia. Yes I would prefer to flip a red slot, but you gotta catch one first.

Now if you can prove Tonnes or Melkor is Mafia then now's the time.
Scrolling up, we lynch Yoho for being a lying hostile indy?
Melkor said I visited him and then mostly everyone voted to lynch me even tho I'm an innocent soul
Irl, I believe you. But Reloaded said something else

I see, so you are a neutral or something.

I guess it is possible the mafia is ganging up on you here quickly today.

Everyone listen to me. Hear my Call!

I believe we should rethink this Yoho wagon. Yes, I too believed Yoho was a scum like many of you. And it turns out, they are! However, we need to aim for the mafia here. We do not know what tomorrow will bring, so we need to dismantle the informed minority.
No.

No it quite likely Yoho is Mafia who botched his claim.

Exactly I'm small fish 🐟 I believe we should lynch someone who I'd

Yes exactly! There's bigger fish to fry I believe

Luka, Melkor and Seastones are all possibly Mafia and infitima wants to be killed anyway and is likely also mafia

Lynch me and the game continues on however lynch a member of the true enemy then the stats will swing in towns favor
Explain how I am likely to be Mafia.

@Michelle

Yoho thing.

Yoho said earlier his only ability was that he's tree stump once he dies. Then he's been shown visiting Melkor. Then he couldn't really explain it and eventually claimed Ritchie, indie who hunts rare animals (all are town tbh). Thing is, Ritchie in OP is member of the same group as Buggy and Kabaji (flipped mafia members) and we already have Ekko and Red Night indies.

I mean, who knows but imo it's just mafia who burned their fake claim which was tree stump and simply claimed own flavour saying they're indie. But who knows. But like, it's not town for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.