Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1101 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pew is not responsible for what he says in a random Discord server, he never said that it was legit in the first place.

I'm not responsible for a Twitter account spreading what Pew said in a Discord server.

My only responsibility here is screenshotting what Pew said in BDA Discord and posting it here. Now, I post EVERY SINGLE thing I find, including random stuff coming from very fraudulent Twitter accounts like AHMEDYEHYA.

Moreover, anyone could have done that and the reason I knew Pew was in BDA was because somebody else did that in the past.

It did bother me that a Twitter account took my screenshot and posted it as if it was some leak when it was only a message in a Discord server that I wanted to share with you guys only.

So as I said, if this bothers @Pew, I'm sincerely apologizing to him and I will stop screenshotting his messages for respect to him.
No worries ,we got you if anyone tries something funny

So which races worship Nika in the story? So far we've only seen Buccaneers. Maybe Lunarians?
I don't think they worship him per say but see him more of a symbol.
It's worship be but just she him as some that would give him hope.
Like that why we had who who hold on to stories about him cause it give hope when he was in jail .

A lot of Lolobois crying today, Lolonoa Lolo is just an irrelevant side character bum.
This is clearly a story about Godfy, so Godfy will 1-shot Laturn, Lizaru, Limu-lama, Lakainu and Leach
Cry harder lolobois, GODFY TOP ONE WOOOOOO

C

CensoredbyWG

Unless Bonny has haki she nothing Kizaru phase threw her move and kick mile to grow .
plus you know that shit going get hit with Haki hax that why she can't do shit to Saturn .
She's 12, give her a timeskip training haki with luffy and she's gonna be up there.

Her base fruit was already broken, seeing that she can literally Access whatever timeline she wants made me even more impressed.

I genuinely can't even guess what her awakening would be.

Reality warper in the making.

I don't think they worship him per say but see him more of a symbol.
It's worship be but just she him as some that would give him hope.
Like that why we had who who hold on to stories about him cause it give hope when he was in jail .
He is a god so it is worship. If he was a hero or sort, it might have been a symbol.
Similar to Jesus or Buddha. They both claimed they were not gods, but both are worshipped today.

what's worse everything being related to nika or ichigo conveniently being born half of everything that has powers?
Ichigo isn’t a reincarnation of anything.

You can take any random Quincy woman have her attacked by a powerful hollow, a powerful soul reaper in human gigai and create an Ichigo.

Ichigo is just Ichigo. His birth had unique circumstances yes but he isn’t a reincarnation of some godly figure from history.

C

CensoredbyWG

A lot of Lolobois crying today, Lolonoa Lolo is just an irrelevant side character bum.
This is clearly a story about Godfy, so Godfy will 1-shot Laturn, Lizaru, Limu-lama, Lakainu and Leach
Cry harder lolobois, GODFY TOP ONE WOOOOOO
There is a reason why luffy is the man in the logo of the show + watching that man resort to ACoC vs lucci was a huge blow to his stocks unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.