Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1101 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
- the scene where Bonney tries to turn into Nika her skin turns dark and some other changes in her appearance, we see Zoro reacting to this transformation and Bonney says to herself it seems she messed up the prononciation
- In an impressive doublespread, Zoro cuts Bonney in half
- Kuma lands on Egghead and sends Zoro to Marie Geoise
- In the final panel of the chapter, we see Luffy getting angry and the text on him says "GEAR DEATH"

OP_SPOILERS2023 guy is WeeklyLeaks but better
@Cream filled donut7 and I would be much better at handling such an account, we are much faster at getting information and we can much better assess what is to be shared to the public.

Heck, I would even retweet Pew's, Scotch's and Redon's Tweets directly and not steal their content.

Now outside of this forum, this isn't my focus at all and I prefer making theories about One Piece instead.

this leaker shit gets serious (OP_SPOILERS aint even a leaker)

i hope he gets suspended
Post automatically merged:

@Cream filled donut7 and I would be much better at handling such an account, we are much faster at getting information and we can much better assess what is to be shared to the public.

Heck, I would even retweet Pew's, Scotch's and Redon's Tweets directly and not steal their content.

Now outside of this forum, this isn't my focus at all and I prefer making theories about One Piece instead.
real

I was aghast when he quoted you LMAO.

- In an impressive doublespread, Zoro cuts Bonney in half
- Kuma lands on Egghead and sends Zoro to Marie Geoise
- In the final panel of the chapter, we see Luffy getting angry and the text on him says "GEAR DEATH"
- there is an entire white page with just the text "GEAR DEATH"
- in Gear Death Luffy looks very emo and edgy, like all of the Bleach characters

he always lurks as a guest in here as well, i think admins should make it so only people who have signed up can view this thread
The ad revenue lost might be huge if that policy was implemented. No clicks = no revenue, right? I am speaking from an ignorant arm-chair executive's perspective though.

I have come to the point that I don't trust spoilers until reputable scanlations come out.

- there is an entire white page with just the text "GEAR DEATH"
- in Gear Death Luffy looks very emo and edgy, like all of the Bleach characters
KUROHIGEEE!!! HOW DARE YOU HARM MY FRIENDS
WAIT.... WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME
IS THIS WHAT RAYLEIGH WAS TALKING ABOUT?
THE DEMON MONKEY BLOOD...
MUGIWARA-YA STOP THIS! IF YOU KILL KUROHIGE YOU BECOME JUST LIKE HIM
IT'S TOO LATE NOW TRAGUY...
GEAR... DEATH....

The ad revenue lost might be huge if that policy was implemented. No clicks = no revenue, right? I am speaking from an ignorant arm-chair executive's perspective though.

I have come to the point that I don't trust spoilers until reputable scanlations come out.
true tbf

most sites likes spoilerplus (kingdom fans here will know that site) only get revenue from clicks from people in the US lol, so its barely anything

Status
Not open for further replies.