Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1101 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Glad people are seeing and acknowledging blatant abuse of a guy by women and presenting it as *gag*
This is why taking anime too seriously is ridiculous.

Hating characters for doing bad things in anime is pointless IMO, what annoys me is if the author tries to justify it. Nami is a thief and a pirate, she's not a "good" person.

In a lot of cases, anime characters' flaws are what MAKE them interesting. Like Zoro getting lost. The fact than Nami has no problem beating up her Captain says a lot about her character, and has nothing to do with Oda promoting domestic violence.

I mean "even" Redon doesn't mean that much

Redon is just like us, he also has his own expectations and his own vision of the series and he doesn't get in advance the spoilers of the following 10 chapters

Him expecting something hype for 1,100 is not different than us expecting something hype for 1,100
If anything they just like normal fans with there issue .
Redon just seem less bias one and even then in summry you see how things don't be like in the chapter all the time lol .

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate

Hating characters for doing bad things in anime is pointless IMO, what annoys me is if the author tries to justify it. Nami is a thief and a pirate, she's not a "good" person.

In a lot of cases, anime characters' flaws are what MAKE them interesting. Like Zoro getting lost. The fact than Nami has no problem beating up her Captain says a lot about her character, and has nothing to do with Oda promoting domestic violence.
I know
I was just acting like OP Twitter

He nearly get them kill because of some pissing contest with Kid and law .
Nami has beaten his ass for less lol .

If anything they just like normal fans with there issue .
Redon just seem less bias one and even then in summry you see how things don't be like in the chapter all the time lol .
That's why we should not blame these guys when they are just fans like us with their own perception of the story.

We should enjoy the fact that they are sharing information early and their dedication for it.

I'd love to get beat up by a sexy angry red head, me personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.